The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

OMFG THAT GUY IS HOT I CANT WAIT ANYMORE VCAN I JUST OMRG I WANT THIS SO BAD I WANT IT NOW.

//// i actually still have to get ANB LOL i suck i need hm awhaidhiaowjdsfvsdfvrf

- - - Post Merge - - -

if they don't bring that here in US... omfg....... :"(

Saddly as far as ANB goes.
My boy is still in Spring of year 1.
My girl is in Summer of Year 1.

So that means that I still don't have any animals that appear past Summer of year 1.

I'm having a hard time keeping up with ANB anymore with all the other games that I have.
I need to sell some games that I do not even play anymore so that I can play ANB more and not worry about that ones that I don't play as often because of ANB.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I want this new HM game to come to America so badly now!

Both characters now in Summer year 1.

Girl has Town Restortation Plan 2.

Boy has Town Restortation Plan 1.

Both have Multiplayer now! Both trying to get enough Cows birthed to get Jersey Cow unlocked!
Both trying to get Coop, Salon, and Newspaper Blueprints!

I think they said Friends (if you are registered in eachother's 3DS) can realtime play in eachother's farm but as I don't speak/read Japanese...... I might be mistaken.
I know someone translated that they were making better use of the Streetpass feature for it though.
They translated it to say Something like "if you streetpass a player, they help your farm or give you an item that will help you on the farm." but I can't remember exactly what it said.
I didn't see any customization screens yet so there might not be any of that stuff which kind of bums me out..... I wanted to customize my character atleast.

On a sidenote: T_T It sad when the only daily streetpass is my sister who rarely plays AC and doesn't play anyother games that I like. T_T
T_T I live in an area where Streetpass from another person is very rare..... if it ever happens. T_T

I wish I had some friends to exchange crops with in TToTT...

I had Harvest Moon for the DS years ago, I loved it but I unfortunately lost it. I did however recently buy Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, not played it yet, but I hope it's as good as the DS version.

I had Harvest Moon for the DS years ago, I loved it but I unfortunately lost it. I did however recently buy Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, not played it yet, but I hope it's as good as the DS version.

That depends if you like being dumped into Echo Village by your parents to revive the town while taking care of cows, yaks, chicken and sheep on your farm. c:

Harvest Moon DS was so fun. So many glitches. I had like 10 years on that game.

This thread has died cry :c
Anyway if anyone has a silkie egg on harvest moon a new beginning, I can offer 200 tbt for it.

I wanna get Harvest moon a new beginning <3 I played harvest moon DS cute, grande bazaar and sunshine islands ~ loved them all hehe

I wanna get Harvest moon a new beginning <3 I played harvest moon DS cute, grande bazaar and sunshine islands ~ loved them all hehe

it's really fun :3, so happy I got it, make me want to play it now haha. I cannot wait for the new one.

ooo~ there's a new one coming out?

I never even got to play A New Beginning yet, lol. This thread is gonna make me wanna get it. >.<

Is anyone else having fun spoiling the new Harvest Moon game by watching Lin&Ko's Let's Play of Harvest Moon: connecting new worlds? :'D

Is anyone else having fun spoiling the new Harvest Moon game by watching Lin&Ko's Let's Play of Harvest Moon: connecting new worlds? :'D
i saw them play for a bit and now i really want it

idk i played RF4 but not harvest moon and the new one in japan looks really cute but i dont think i can wait that long..should i get new beginning while i wait (i also want bravely default hm) i looked at some of the people in NB and theyre so cute omg. idk idk

This thread has died cry :c
Anyway if anyone has a silkie egg on harvest moon a new beginning, I can offer 200 tbt for it.

Any help? Sorry I'm desperate and don't have a friend with the game :c

Back