• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree World Championship: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I didn't realize I got a bell tree world championship patch until just now. Intended or not, thanks staff!

Hey everyone, since I accidentally swapped bells for teams Froggy and Blue's last night, we ended up giving everyone a bonus 25 bells so we don't have to remove any from blue team. This means that Froggy Chairs should have just received another 50 and Redd/Bellflowers another 25.
was wondering about that notif at first, since I knew I shouldn't be getting any arcade set collectible(s)

but thanks! feel free to make this mistake again anytime lol

Congratulations Jolly Redds and all the team MVPs!! 🥳 Everyone played super well and I'm proud of my Blue's Clues! Never gave up even though the points were trailing behind, and stayed strong throughout the entire event. You guys played your hearts out. 💙

I had some requests to upload a DA of the obstacle course, so here it is: DA-6051-3416-4845. Sorry the rest of the island isn't anything interesting. Thanks for the opportunity to host this fun event! Hoping my fellow staff members take a long, restful break from any event planning...!

Ok I am lost 😂 but Tysm for sharing map as I couldn’t attempt due to time zones and caring responsibilities.

Lets see how this goes 😍

C879E162-583C-44D3-884B-A869484D40CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations Jolly Redds and all the team MVPs!! 🥳 Everyone played super well and I'm proud of my Blue's Clues! Never gave up even though the points were trailing behind, and stayed strong throughout the entire event. You guys played your hearts out. 💙

I had some requests to upload a DA of the obstacle course, so here it is: DA-6051-3416-4845. Sorry the rest of the island isn't anything interesting. Thanks for the opportunity to host this fun event! Hoping my fellow staff members take a long, restful break from any event planning...!
I am LOVING your island rn (the turtles are so cute! ) but I can't seem to find any tools to make it through the Maze? Am I just missing them?

Dang. I knew there was a shortcut somewhere. If I had found that earlier, Blue's Clues would have won every race.

Stupid question, but do we do anything with the leftover points?
There aren't any points leftover; they contributed to your team's overall placement! They'll be removed when we clean-up the event boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back