• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree World Championship: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Redds & thank you staff for hosting!
Also thanks to all the other frogs. I'm not a super team oriented person but I had fun chilling with you guys and forcing you to witness my bad haiku skills among other things.

Now for the real question though...
When are the Froggy Chairs unlocking the secret EVIL star collectible for ending with 6661 points?​

Congrats to Redds & thank you staff for hosting!
Also thanks to all the other frogs. I'm not a super team oriented person but I had fun chilling with you guys and forcing you to witness my bad haiku skills among other things.

Now for the real question though...
When are the Froggy Chairs unlocking the secret EVIL star collectible for ending with 6661 points?​
You needed 5 more points for that 👀

Individual bell prizes have now been distributed!

Still to come: MVP tetris grids, tournament trophies, arcade character raffle collectibles.

On April 5th, I shared a prediction with the rest of the staff team that this event would draw approximately 100 participants: 25 people per team. I underestimated, to say the least. I did not anticipate just how successful this event would be and in turn how it would completely take over our lives for two weeks. It was a strange feeling to wake-up this morning afternoon without a long to-do list in my head and a schedule that revolved around TBT activities. Reading over your comments just now has been heart-warming and I'm so glad that this event has had such a big impact on bringing people together and helping people to find their place within the community. Seeing that has definitely cemented the fact that the time we spent planning and running this event was absolutely worth it. I'd gladly do it again should the rest of the team be on board.

In most events our role as hosts is to answer questions and compare entries against an outlined criteria. It is very impersonal, especially in events that draw large numbers of users. In this event we had the opportunity to properly get to know you as individuals by playing games with you, cheering you on, and chatting with you directly on Discord. It has been an eye-opening and enjoyable experience to have this opportunity to learn more about the people behind the profiles. I believe the rest of the game hosts and team captains would agree that we feel we know the members of the community much better than we did a couple of weeks ago. On that note, thank you to my fellow staff members for being such reliable and hardworking teammates - it is always a pleasure to work alongside you.

Big love to the tadpoles. Your patience and understanding when event-wide deadlines needed to take priority over the Froggy Chairs was much appreciated. 💚

While the event may be over please keep an eye on the Nintendo Treehouse for regular Super Mario Party nights, coming soon™!

(or just cheer for vris regardless of team affiliation in mk8)
Cheering for Vris regardless of team affiliation is something we will always share
💜💚💙
vris getting second in that one race for the final mk8 stream and getting rewarded with the one track he had wanted to play since the event started was easily one of the top stream highlights, tbh

This exchange was adorable to read. 🖤
Thank you RNG Gods for blessing me with Thwomp Ruins at that exact moment. I love that track and I'm sure everyone got a laugh when I immediately got squashed by a thwomp on the first lap!

When is the next event?
Haha. Just kidding.
🔨

Individual bell prizes have now been distributed!

Still to come: MVP tetris grids, tournament trophies, arcade character raffle collectibles.

On April 5th, I shared a prediction with the rest of the staff team that this event would draw approximately 100 participants: 25 people per team. I underestimated, to say the least. I did not anticipate just how successful this event would be and in turn how it would completely take over our lives for two weeks. It was a strange feeling to wake-up this morning afternoon without a long to-do list in my head and a schedule that revolved around TBT activities. Reading over your comments just now has been heart-warming and I'm so glad that this event has had such a big impact on bringing people together and helping people to find their place within the community. Seeing that has definitely cemented the fact that the time we spent planning and running this event was absolutely worth it. I'd gladly do it again should the rest of the team be on board.

In most events our role as hosts is to answer questions and compare entries against an outlined criteria. It is very impersonal, especially in events that draw large numbers of users. In this event we had the opportunity to properly get to know you as individuals by playing games with you, cheering you on, and chatting with you directly on Discord. It has been an eye-opening and enjoyable experience to have this opportunity to learn more about the people behind the profiles. I believe the rest of the game hosts and team captains would agree that we feel we know the members of the community much better than we did a couple of weeks ago. On that note, thank you to my fellow staff members for being such reliable and hardworking teammates - it is always a pleasure to work alongside you.

Big love to the tadpoles. Your patience and understanding when event-wide deadlines needed to take priority over the Froggy Chairs was much appreciated. 💚

While the event may be over please keep an eye on the Nintendo Treehouse for regular Super Mario Party nights, coming soon™!

This exchange was adorable to read. 🖤
Thank you RNG Gods for blessing me with Thwomp Ruins at that exact moment. I love that track and I'm sure everyone got a laugh when I immediately got squashed by a thwomp on the first lap!

🔨
Oh no the next event is a hammer

I hope there is another team based event in the future. Of course, a lot of work went into these so I really appreciate all the time the Staff put into this. There was so much thought and dedication put into this event so thank you for hosting it. You all are amazing, especially the Jolly Redds! ...but seriously, everyone is amazing.

Congrats Jolly Redds! I knew that when you took the lead in the end that we weren't going to get it back, I could just feel it.

To say that I thoroughly enjoyed this event is an understatement. I actually feel a bit down seeing the closing ceremony, knowing that it's over; the Bellflowers will always be special to me! Also, congrats to everyone that won MVP, and raffles, and especially to @IonicKarma and @xTech for placing 1st and 2nd in the Pokemon tournament! Those collectibles are sweet, and yay placement trophies!

Lastly, thank you staff, for all of your hard work. Everything you do for us is amazing!

Congrats Jolly Redds! And congrats to all MVPs!

This event was a lot of fun to participate, even tho I was far-far from being engaged in all of the activities. But playing Smash with fellow forum members, watching some streams, cheering for the participants despite team differences... I finally felt like being a part of this wonderful community! We all know that the real winner is the ha-chas friendships we made along the way. You guys are amazing.

Thank you, Staff, for putting together this event! And thank you for all your hard work!

Congrats to the Jolly Redds for getting first place!!! Good job to everyone no matter what team y’all was reppin’!! A BIG thank you to the staff for an amazing event and to my fellow froggy chairs, y’all killed it!!! It has truly been a pleasure to play with each and every one of you all! Until next event, ✌🏻💚

i’ve been typing, deleting and retyping this for too long so i’m just gonna wing it lol. firstly, a huge, huge congrats to the jolly redds! you all certainly kicked ass in a jolly way and i couldn’t be prouder. but of course, i’m proud of every single one of you, regardless of teams. whether you’re a blue’s clue, a froggy chair, a bellflower or a jolly redd, the teamwork, humility and kindness you have all shown to one another has been so heartwarming to see and it’s truly been an honour to cheer, spectate and participate with you all. ❤💚💙💜

to my lovely team, the bellflowers, we may have come in 2nd but you all did so amazingly! your cheers were absolutely wonderful to see each day and spectating with you all has been an absolute blast. @Mistreil, thank you for providing us with your wonderful memes. @~Kilza~, thank you for always being so kind, welcoming and informative to everyone. @IonicKarma, @xTech and @Hedgehugs congratulations on your tournament placements and i hope you enjoy your new trophies!!! @digimon, congrats on the MVP award!!! @Rosetti, thank you for designing our flag. @Mairmalade and @LaBelleFleur, thank you for leading us through the chaos. and of course, thank you all for choosing my idea to be our team name! everyone else, thank you for being so amazingly kind!! whether it was to me, a teammate or even to yourselves, the sportsmanship, determination and kindness that you have all shown, both during this event and even prior to it, is truly admirable and i’m so grateful to have been a part of this team. bellflower besties for life. 💜🌸

staff, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. for planning and hosting this crazy event. for live-streaming. for answering questions. for reviewing entries and transferring points. thank you thank you thank you. i know i say this every time but i’m gonna yell this time so maybe you guys will actually listen - REST. YOU DESERVE IT. GO REST RN FOR A LONG TIME. THIS IS A THREAT.

i’m sad to see tbtwc end but i know that the memories and friendships i’ve made because of it never will. ... and potentially my purple aesthetic, as well, since i’m lazy and it’s grown on me LOL. but fr, thank you guys for everything and hopefully i’ll see you around. 💜💜

Last edited:
Hey everyone, since I accidentally swapped bells for teams Froggy and Blue's last night, we ended up giving everyone a bonus 25 bells so we don't have to remove any from blue team. This means that Froggy Chairs should have just received another 50 and Redd/Bellflowers another 25.

Congratulations to the Jolly Redds and of course all of the other winners as well!

Although I didn't get to participate as much as I wanted, I really enjoyed this super fun and well organized event! I'm very happy with my badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back