• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree World Championship: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, since I accidentally swapped bells for teams Froggy and Blue's last night, we ended up giving everyone a bonus 25 bells so we don't have to remove any from blue team. This means that Froggy Chairs should have just received another 50 and Redd/Bellflowers another 25.
I wondered what those were for! Thank you! That was very kind, generous, and thoughtful of you! 🙂

Congratulations Jolly Redds!!! 😭❤ I'm so proud of you and I'm glad to have gotten to know you all a little better! And amazing job to all the teams and participants who poured hours into this event, playin' games and cheering everyone on! This was probably one of my favourite events yet because of how it brought the forum together. And anyone attempting to do those 1-month drawing challenges in the future... just remember how dedicated you all were to drawing cheers every day for two weeks.....😂 I'm so impressed! Thanks everyone for making this super enjoyable as a host! I encourage members to continue playing games together even though this is over. I'd be happy to host or join some casual Splatoon sessions and judge everyone's poor fashion sense (just kidding).

Finally, thank you to my staff family for being willing to come up with and host fun events for the community. It's always a pleasure working with all of you and no matter how tired or busy as I am, I'm always down for something like this because of how much fun it is to organise and run together! (What are real life commitments?) Big props to @Vrisnem and @Jeremy for setting this all up!!

Congratulations everyone!! 🥳 You are all winners!

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Jolly Redds! Y'all did an incredible job, and it was great fun competing against you and the other teams during this event 💚

Thank you to the staff for putting everything together, you deserve a nice long break after all that lol (maybe sit back and enjoy a piping hot bowl of soup?)

Well done everyone!

I feel like now I need a meme incorporating MC Hammer and the Hammer bros. A meme that only @Mistreil could pull off 😂
You mean this?
1621965739968.png

Oh no I've created a monster

I didn't really know what to expect when I decided to just wing it and join the event because I've never done any of the other events hosted on tbt, but I really enjoyed all the fun games that I joined and the few that I watched. It was nice to have that kind of camaraderie with all the members on here regardless of what team they were part of.

Congratulations to the Red team for getting first place. And good job to everyone who participated. This event couldn't had happened without all the staffs support, time, and effort they put into it for it to go as smoothly as it did. I didn't join or spectate every game, so I really only got to see Vris, Fleur and Mairmalade in action. Vris streamed and hosted so many different games (and secret/unexpected ones to) and Mair would often push the Smash sessions to be an extra hour or more so everyone had a chance to represent. So thank you for this awesome event and going over and beyond. I had a lot of enjoyable games and matches (and some unforgettable ha-chas...)with the community and hopefully we can get together for some unofficial meet ups in the future!

Congratulations to the winners, and to everyone else who participated! And thank you staff for this wonderful event :) Hope you have a good rest after this :D

I missed out on the raffle, but seeing how beautiful the participation patch is makes all my sadness melt away. 😊 Glad I was able to join, it was so much fun.

Well, that was a busy two-ish weeks! The team aspect was fun, and even more so with my fellow co-captain @LaBelleFleur !

Wasn’t sure where the standings were going to end up, but you ramped it up over the past week and pulled out the win. Congratulations, Jolly Redds! 🍒 A round of applause for Blue’s Clues and Froggy Chairs as well!

To our ‘Bellflower Besties‘ - again I cannot tell you how proud I am of all of you. An all-purple final in the Pokémon tournament, banding together to secure second place in Splatoon 2, placements in Mario Kart and the obstacle course, jazzing up SSBU sessions, and having members make it to the final round in the SSBU tournament. You all helped members maximize their time, made us laugh, and were an overall absolute source of joy every time Discord or TBT was opened.

This event made me feel like I was in another world for a bit - the community felt even richer. It was entertaining watching everyone work/rally together and chilling during game sessions. I know a lot of people met others they previously hadn’t talked to before or played a new game and loved it. People felt welcome and found the confidence to come out of their shells a bit. :)

Thank you once again to everyone that participated and made this event as lively as it was, and an extra-large dose of appreciation to @Vrisnem for his master-class organization and adding a few easter eggs throughout to make the event even more enjoyable for everyone! 💜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back