• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⚔️TBT's Second Annual Hunger Games Giveaway⚔️(FINISHED)

Signups are filling faster than I thought! Should I start sooner this week?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry that took longer than expected, my grandma fell while we were hiking but she's okay now, anyways
Night 4
@JellyBeans thinks about additions to add to the jelly shack. Perhaps a sauna? Or maybe a movie room?

@Merielle tries to treat their infection.

@aericell looks at the night sky.

@tiffanistarr is awoken by nightmares.

@xara attempts to climb a tree after thinking about magic treehouse, but falls to her death.

Day 5
@JellyBeans sprains her ankle while running away from @tiffanistarr who claimed to have had a dream about the jelly shack being poisonous...

@Merielle stalks @aericell. Idk what's going on between them but it's weird.

1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

District 3

jxkxcnfk noooooo... no victor from district 3 this year ig. 🤣 thanks for hosting such a fun and unique giveaway, tess! am very happy i got to participate this year, even though my tree climbing skills are nonexistent. xD look forward to trying again if you host again next year!

good luck to the remaining tributes! may the odds be ever in your favour! 💓

Nooooo, @xara I'm so sad. You were doing so well! (at mudering people) 😭❤️

At least you weren't murdered, just clumsy. 😂💖

wow we're really down to the final stretch how scary!! i don't see this sprained ankle going well for me though 😅

Night 5
@tiffanistarr, @JellyBeans, @aericell, and @Merielle tell each other scary tales and stories about home to lighten the mood. Sometimes even under the scariest circumstances, they want to feel unified.
Day 6
@tiffanistarr receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor and cries literal tears of joy.

@Merielle picks flowers and lays them on the graves/death sites of the people they lost.

@JellyBeans attacks @aericell, but she manages to escape.

No cannon shots can be heard in the distance.
Post automatically merged:

guys it's literally taking all of my willpower not to press "proceed" on the simulator and spoil the games so far... i just wanna know who wins or dies even IM invested😭

Night 6
@JellyBeans and @aericell cook their food together under the same fire before putting it out

@tiffanistarr passes out from exhaustion.

@Merielle receives clean water and soap from an unknown sponsor.

Day 7
@aericell bashes @Merielle's head against a rock several times.

@JellyBeans severely slices @tiffanistarr with a sword.
(THAT GOT VIOLENT QUICK-)
Post automatically merged:

After spending hours of time together, @aericell and @JellyBeans both decide they don't want to kill each other. They're too scared to die. They don't want to hurt another person.

Then they hear the howling.

Arena Event
Mutts are let loose in the arena.

They try to hide in the jelly shack, but the mutts with their abnormal sense of smell can easily track them down, both from the jelly and the human scent. So, escaping from the enclosed area and right outside of the jelly shack, the two begin to duel.

Crying from the guilt, @JellyBeans knocks @aericell out and leaves her for the wolf mutts.

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Merielle
District 6

tiffanistarr
District 2

aericell
District 5

The winner of TBT's Second Annual Hunger Games is @JellyBeans from District Four! The the surprise collectible this year is..... a gold moon jellyfish collectible, the trophy (which is conveniently suited) representing Jelly's win. Congratulations! And thank you so much to everyone for playing. I'll send the rewards soon and there will be a few more awards and another surprise coming in a while. You'll see.... hehe😉

Last edited:
What a finale. The friendships. The drama. The forced duel. The jelly shack. Truly the ending that had it all.

Congrats to @/Jellybeans and thank you Tessa for hosting! This was a super fun event as always and the added flair was incredible.

what an iconic win! huge congrats @JellyBeans, and congrats to everyone else who won a prize along the way as well! this was so fun to participate in and watch, and i’m pleasantly surprised that i managed to make it to the final 5 (before my atrocious tree climbing skills did me in 🤣). been obsessed with the hunger games for a while now, so this was a dream giveaway for me. thanks again, tessa! <33

This whole story was so good oh my gosh how is this not an actual piece of media? Congrats @JellyBeans , you deserved it! I am so happy to have been able to be a part of this and I can’t wait for next year’s! (and maybe next year I’ll have learned not to fight the other well known murderer and expect to stay alive lol)

thank you for hosting tessa, this was really fun to be a part of and to check in what happened each day! and how fitting Jellybeans wins a jellyfish! I liked the ending of them not wanting to kill each other but being forced to in the end, I liked the things you added to each post. :)

Back