• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⚔️TBT's Second Annual Hunger Games Giveaway⚔️(FINISHED)

Signups are filling faster than I thought! Should I start sooner this week?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tessa grace

yeehaw
Bells
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
tbt hunger games.PNG

The time has come for TBT's second annual reaping...

Overview:
Guys I know this is a day late, my anniversary was yesterday! (life has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me but I really miss you guys) But if any of you guys were here last year and remember when I did the hunger games on my anniversary, we're doing it again cause it was a lot of fun, haha. Signups will be open for a week, so until next Sunday, September 25th. The winner will receive all my bells and a Surprise Collectible. Using a Hunger Games Simulator, (https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php, if you’re wondering.) and another name randomizer, the first 36 people to sign-up will be sorted into districts and entered into the games! I might expand this number later, though.

Rules:
~Sign up requirements: First, tell me your pronouns/gender that you're comfortable with being used in the simulator. Post the saying May the odds be ever in your favor and since I'm broke, signups are 10 bells each. That'll make the the prize pool better. When I see the donation and write your name in one of the districts, you're in!

~No decoy accounts allowed! I will enforce this by making sure your account was created before today.

~The winner is entirely randomized. If you are killed, that's just how these things go.

~Signups are closed! The Hunger Games will begin on Tuesday, September 20th.

~
Because the simulator is inconsistent with who is killed and who stays alive, the end day is undecided. However, every day after September 25th will count as a day in the Hunger Games. The events of the previous night and fallen tributes will be announced the following afternoon MST.

~Special events during the simulation like the bloodbath and feast will take part of the normal day’s events

~I'm sorry but, @IonicKarma , you can't participate this year because you've already won. I'd love to get you in for an interview or as a commentator, though!😜

~Finally, if you have any questions, post here!

Feel free to sign up, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Prize pool so far:
1333 bells

Signups Ping List:

District 1:@digimon (deceased),@BungoTheElf(deceased) , @KittenNoir(deceased)
District 2:@Sarah3,(deceased)@jadetine , (deceased)@tiffanistarr(deceased)
District 3:@xara , (deceased)@JemAC ,(deceased) @Jacob(deceased)
District 4:@JellyBeans , @S.J. , (deceased)@Peach_Jam(deceased)
District 5:@Roxxy(deceased), @Firesquids(deceased),@aericell(deceased)
District 6:@Sheep Villager (deceased), @Merielle ,(deceased) @Emolga59(deceased)
District 7:@Amilee ,(deceased)@Dinosaurz(deceased),@Ravenkitty22(deceased)
District 8:@That Marshal Fangirl(deceased), @Coach(deceased),@Bluebellie(deceased)
District 9:@DaCoSim ,(deceased)@Bagelbagon(deceased) , @BrokenSanity(deceased)
District 10:@Aquilla ,(deceased) @Halloqueen(deceased), @lieryl(deceased)
District 11:@LoserMom , (deceased)@xSuperMario64x,(deceased)@Gene.(deceased)
District 12:@oak, (deceased)@VillageDweller , (deceased)@skarmoury(deceased)

Last edited:
Ooh I remember signing up for this last year and it was fun! Thanks for doing it again 😊 I’d love to join! Pronouns are she/her, going to send the bells right now. May the odds be ever in your favor ~

HOMIE I’M ACTUALLY SO EXCITED YOU’RE DOING THIS AGAIN?? i signed up too late last year (and while my hunger games obsession was at its peak 😩), so i’d love to sign up this year!!

my pronouns are she/her, i’ll send the tbt your way now! may the odds be ever in your favour! 💕

oh this looks like so much fun! i'm only familiar with the movie series (and even that, i've only watched the first 2 movies i think?) but it looks really exciting! i'd love to sign up! sending my sign up bells your way now! thank you for organizing this 😊 (my pronouns are she/her) and May the odds be ever in your favor

I wasn’t around last year but this seems fun. I’ll enter with male pronouns. May the odds be ever in your favor.

WHOOP WHOOP! I was too late last year, so I’d like to sign up! It looked like so much fun! My pronouns are she/her ^^ May the odds be ever in your favou!

Oh boy, I'd love to join round two! I swear I've learned how to make a campfire since last time and won't freeze to death again.

They/them pronouns if possible!

May the odds be ever in your my favor 😌

This sounds fun!! Didn’t enter last year but 👀 😂💜 would love to take part. Female pronouns. May the odds be ever in your favour!

Oh I remember this, looked like a lot of fun last year! Would love to enter, she/her pronouns. May the odds be ever in your favour!

ooh i remember this being tons of fun! even though I think I got eliminated pretty quick. pronouns she/her, may the odds be ever in your favour!

Ahh I remember entering this last year! Hopefully I'll survive a little longer this time! ( ;´ ▽ ` )ง They/them works for me!
Congrats on your second TBT anniversary, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

I'd like to join with they/them pronouns please. I died super fast last year so lets hope I stepped my game up. May the odds be ever in your favour!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Pronouns: she/her

Came in 3rd last year, excited to try my luck again! Thanks for hosting :) sending TBT now!

Hi! I’d like to enter, it sounds pretty suspenseful and exciting. My pronouns are she/her. Thanks for hosting the giveaway, and may the odds be ever in your favor. Sending the tbt now
(never mind, my browser isn’t working and i got locked out of my abd somehow?)

Last edited:
I'd like to join with they/them pronouns please. I died super fast last year so lets hope I stepped my game up. May the odds be ever in your favour!
Entry is 10 bells😊
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I’d like to enter, it sounds pretty suspenseful and exciting. My pronouns are she/her. Thanks for hosting the giveaway, and may the odds be ever in your favor. Sending the tbt now
(
never mind, my browser isn’t working and i got locked out of my abd somehow?)
Hopefully that fixes! Maybe try talking to staff?

I assume you will simply use our avatar for this? I remember last year you asked us to also post a pic to use in the simulation to represent us.

anyways, I would love to join! you can use my forum username and my pronouns are he/him. I'll send the tbt shortly :)
may the odds ever be in your favor~

Back