• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⚔️TBT's Second Annual Hunger Games Giveaway⚔️(FINISHED)

Signups are filling faster than I thought! Should I start sooner this week?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night 3
@aericell convinces @JellyBeans to snuggle with her in the jelly shack.

@Aquilla dies from thirst.

@tiffanistarr tries to treat her ear infection from all the screaming.

@xara sets an explosive off, killing @digimon, @Sheep Villager , and @VillageDweller.

@Merielle, @Emolga59, and @Ravenkitty22 get into a fight. @Merielle triumphantly kills them both by lighting them both on fire.

@Amilee receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

@DaCoSim dies from hunger.
Post automatically merged:

The Feast
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

@JellyBeans decides not to go to The Feast. Instead she chills in the Jelly Shack.

@tiffanistarr decides not to go to The Feast.

@xara gathers as much food into a bag as she can before fleeing. She takes as much bread as possible.

@aericell decides not to go to The Feast.

@Merielle decides not to go to The Feast.

@Amilee falls into a frozen lake and drowns.

[EVENT] While fishing, @aericell gets a wild catch! A whole oarfish! @aericell has received an oarfish head and oarfish tail.

@Aquilla dies from thirst.
Love that for me ;u; at least I died a pacifist.

Made some doodles while waiting for the new round. I had a lot of fun, thanks @tessa grace 💜

9D2FC668-E8E9-40CB-BAD6-F96AF315D9D4.jpeg

0F8DBC45-93B6-4F4C-A2EE-F8950C2A151D.jpeg

I think just cause the amount of spectating messages and stuff. Next year I'll maybe do a signups thread in the marketplace and a commentary thread in the basement.
Post it all in The Basement, please. This is the correct board for this type of thread.

Back