• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LF: Commissioning a Hunger Games Giveaway Logo🏹

tessa grace

yeehaw
Bells
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hello artists of TBT! As many of you guys may know, every year for two years now I have done a giveaway on my anniversary that is decided through a hunger games simulator. Well, I do have a little header/title for it, but it looks a little sad:
tbt hunger games.PNG

I just think it could be a bit better, because this looks like I put it through a text simulator and changed the font. (that's exactly what i did.)

Anyways, name your price. I can pay in TBT, animal crossing items, NMT, ACNL or ACNH bells, and even collectibles! All it needs to say is TBT Hunger Games. The rest is up to the artist :)

I could maybe make something for you! do you mind if I ended up drawing it in my usual chalk/pastel style? 😌

Back