• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⚔️TBT's Second Annual Hunger Games Giveaway⚔️(FINISHED)

Signups are filling faster than I thought! Should I start sooner this week?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh my god waking up to that many pings I figured something had either gone really well or really wrong 😭 thank you so much for hosting this I seriously had so much fun!! the prize isn’t a bad bonus either, I’ll treasure the jelly forever ❤️ I look forward to spectating next year 👀

my apologies @tiffanistarr and @aericell i wish it didn’t have to come to this 😔

Extra Awards:
Sorry this is late, my phone um BROKE last night but we're chilling (just downgraded to an 8 and tried not to cry)
Hey all, if you thought I was done giving away stuff you thought WRONG, here's a few more small things 😊

Most kills: Tied between @skarmoury, @LoserMom, and @Sheep Villager but since Sheep lived the longest, they get the big prize, a Blue House! Ofc, Losermom and Skar, you guys get some candy collectibles as well 🤭

Biggest Loser: Congratulations to @Bluebellie, for dying first after being trapped by @aericell! Blue, you get a hard earned tasty cake.

"Wait, how did they do so well?" (personal favorite): This award goes to @tiffanistarr, who really put her heart and soul into picking flowers, killing nobody, tending to people's wounds, then questioning her sanity, and then passing out from exhaustion. How she managed to pass out from doing absolutely nothing? I have no idea. But starr, you were just vibing the whole time and I really resonate with that. It was kind of hilarious to watch. Because you were so flowery and fun you are receiving a Daisy Easter Egg!

Closing Performance: In honor of this years hectic games, I learned, practiced, and recorded my rendition of "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond (hahahahahaha ha ha...) on my Youtube channel! Here's the link if anybody is interested:

Thank you so so much to everyone who participated! I am now fresh out of collectibles to give away (might've done TOO much), but I'll be saving tons of bells and collectibles for next year so that you guys can have just as much of a fun experience. Seriously, I've had one of the worst IRL two weeks of my life. But this has brought me so much happiness to see your reactions, art, jokes, and just commentary. This positive energy and fun makes me wish I could do giveaways 24/7. Congratulations once again to @JellyBeans for winning and I'll see you all next year!

Last edited:
OMG Tessa lmao the perfect award for me!!! All I wanted to do was vibe lol. My winning speech was going to be how it is possible to do absolutely nothing and still succeed lol Thank you for the Daisy egg!! I appreciate it and thank you for hosting it was a lot of fun!

Back