TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

This event made me broke and gave me a flower gambling addiction, everyone PLEASE lend your energy and manifest some orange/purple hybrids for me tonight 🙌

(at least I think I'm finally done buying flowers, I wasted so much money bc I didn't plan ahead for my lineup 😭)

This event made me broke and gave me a flower gambling addiction, everyone PLEASE lend your energy and manifest some orange/purple hybrids for me tonight 🙌

(at least I think I'm finally done buying flowers, I wasted so much money bc I didn't plan ahead for my lineup 😭)
This is my first flower event and had no idea how they worked and yeah, I will never take hybrids for granted again.
The event is very cute and I love it and I look forward to it happening again in the future.
I wish you luck (all of you guys luck!)💦🍀

Yea it also made me broke since I kept buying flowers thinking it would change my luck. I was already low on bells due to the red envelopes. I probably would have bought more flowers if I had more bells .

Back