• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Holiday Market Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really dumb and I can't find it, but until when do we have for spending silver bells?

I'm really dumb and I can't find it, but until when do we have for spending silver bells?
The staff hasn't said when the shop closes. I've been working with the assumption it'll be Saturday just because that's when the raffle winners will be drawn, though I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being days after Saturday.

So, how many raffle tickets did everyone buy?

I bought 4, which was all the Silver Bells I had left! I participated in everything and bought a Snowflake Glow Wand and a Dreamy Bear Plush. I also bought a snowman with TBT because I figured I'd probably like the end result, which is likely now that I see the winning design is a literal snow angel 😇

will there be a runoff vote for the snowman collectible's top two or three designs?

(icbw but i seem to recall this was done before with one of the other collectible voting polls in the past)

will there be a runoff vote for the snowman collectible's top two or three designs?

(icbw but i seem to recall this was done before with one of the other collectible voting polls in the past)
I don't think so. An earlier post, a couple of pages back, said the snowman poll that is currently up will determine the design of the snowman collectable. But if they do, it would give another chance for the snowman design I hope wins, to win.

they're probably only gonna do another poll if they need a tiebreaker

which last I checked the results, seems like a runaway victory at hand for #1

So, how many raffle tickets did everyone buy?
I bought a Snowflake wand and 2 dreamy bear plushies. I had 23 left over (curse me not being active everyday for advent calendar) and spent it on the raffle tickets <:

blink talks about not being as active and yet still buys the exact same amount of tix as I did while buying far more in silver bells value than I or most others could've ever afforded
Post automatically merged:

but yes, I await the day they automate the advent, so we don't have to be held at the mercy of the whim's of justin's schedule (sorry, justin, but I'd just prefer something more consistent)

(I also bought one of the new candies, because nobody else is. so in case I decide I want to use, I don't have to hunt it down)

Last edited:
I couldn’t say no to the events 😏💙

imagine though, automatic advent calendar? 👀

edit: oh yeah so like, if I just checked the advent calendar everyday, I coulda afforded a Yule log 🤧 ITS FINE

imagine though, automatic advent calendar? 👀
oh nah, I just meant that the advent would update on time at a specified time, as opposed to a time range of literal hours (that I swear for at least one day was still extremely late)

you'd still have to manually claim your reward and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back