• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Holiday Market Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
TBTHolidayMarket2021.jpeg

Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and welcome to our latest forum event, The Bell Tree's Holiday Market! During this festive time of year, we have many different activities for you to peruse at our various market attractions and stalls.

Visiting our Holiday Market will earn you Silver Bells currency, which you can then spend on forum collectibles. TBT's Holiday Market is broken down into two sections with several activities in each. Win rewards by visiting our market attractions on a regular basis. Submit creations to our market stalls to receive silver bells. The favorites of the Holiday Market stalls will also receive extra rewards! Visit the activity threads in our new TBT's Holiday Market 2021 section, or click their links in the lists below.

Holiday Market Attractions

~~~~~~~~~~~~EventStart DatesMax Silver Bells
12%20Days%20of%20Collectibles.png
12 Days of Collectibles - Enter daily giveaways!Dec 13th - Dec 25th12 * 2
Advent%20Calendar%202.png
Advent Calendar - Receive rewards every day!Dec 13th - Dec 25th30
Skye%20Spies.png
Skye Spies - Find all of the items in the image!Dec 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th10 x 4
Tucker%27s%20Toasty%20Tavern%20Trivia.png
Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Put your knowledge to the test!Dec 31st31

Holiday Market Stalls

~~~~~~~~~~~~EventStart DateMax Silver BellsFavorites Selection
Opal%27s%20Opalescent%20Ornaments.png
Opal's Opalescent Ornaments - Submit your ACNH screenshots to create beautiful ornaments!Dec 12th45Top community reactions
Pate%27s%20Playful%20Pageant.jpeg
Pate's Playful Pageant - Dress up your ACNH character for a chance to decorate TBT's banner!Dec 12th45Top community reactions
Quinn%27s%20Quintessential%20Quilts.jpeg
Quinn's Quintessential Quilts - Design your part of TBT's community quilt!Dec 12th60Staff nominations for community poll
Cookie%27s%20Celebratory%20Compositions.png
Cookie's Celebratory Compositions - Share a story by sharing a picture and writing about it!Dec 12th60Staff nominations for community poll
Harvey%27s%20Feast.png
Harvey's Feast - Create a holiday feast in ACNH!Dec 19th60Staff nominations for community poll
Sprinkle%27s%20Snowman%20Stockpile.png
Sprinkle's Snowman Stockpile - Help create TBT's new snowman collectible!Dec 19th45Staff nominations for community poll (no placement rewards)
Sydney%27s%20Seasonal%20Styles.png
Sydney's Seasonal Signatures - Make your forum avatar and signature festive for the holidays!Dec 19th30
Call%E2%80%99s%20Cozy%20Colors.jpeg
Cally's Cozy Colors - Color the line art to create a magical holiday scene!Dec 19th60Staff nominations for community poll

As explained in each activity thread, the selected favorites will earn an additional 60 Silver Bells each. However, we are setting a total limit of 180 Silver Bells earned from favorites for those users who are selected in multiple activities. Activities that are determined by community polls also have additional placement rewards.

Rewards and Prizes

There are many new and old collectibles you can spend your Silver Bells on in our shop! Let's take a look at our newly released collectibles:
  • 459.jpg
    Snowflake Glow Wand
  • 460.jpg
    Dreamy Bear Plush
  • 461.jpg
    Jingloid
  • 463.jpg
    To-be designed and named snowman
  • 462.jpg
    Kwanzaa Candy
  • 464.jpg
    Red Christmas Stocking
  • And many that were previously released!
Also available from certain events:
  • 39.jpg
    Snow Globe
  • 53.jpg
    Gold Trophy
  • 52.jpg
    Silver Trophy
  • 54.jpg
    Bronze Trophy
  • Advent Calendar collectible, coming soon...

Holiday Backdrops

We also have three new and three old festive backdrops you can use this year! Like previous events, these backdrops are temporary designs that show behind your profile information with every post you make. They are sold for (regular) forum Bells.

Holiday Twinkle (animated), Christkindlmarkt, Crackling Warmth, Winter's Embrace, Snow Blossoms, Magic in the Sky

backdrop-holiday-twinkle-c.png
backdrop-christkindlmarkt.png
backdrop-crackling-warmth.png

backdrop-winters-embrace.png
backdrop-snow-blossoms.png
backdrop-magic-in-the-sky.png

Each backdrop can be rented from the shop and will be discarded after one week. Holiday Twinkle is an animated backdrop and costs 80 Bells, while all others are sold for 40 Bells. For this event we've reduced the price and shortened their duration so you can switch between multiple backdrops while they're available during the holiday season. Holiday Twinkle was designed by Chris, while Christkindlmarkt and Crackling Warmth were designed by Mistreil. The other three were created by dizzy bone and released last year. Enjoy!

Staff Credits

Super special thanks to all of our staff who have help put together yet another great TBT event!

Event Hosts: Mistreil, dizzy bone, Mairmalade, Mick, pandapples, Nefarious, Chris, Oblivia, Justin
Main Banner Art: dizzy bone
Event Banner Art: Mistreil, Pyoopi, dizzy bone, Mick
Event Coordination and Setup: Jeremy, Chris, Oblivia, Mick
Art Coordination: Mistreil
Holiday Twinkle Backdrop: Chris
Christkindlmarkt Backdrop: Mistreil
Crackling Warmth Backdrop: Mistreil
Snowflake Glow Wand, Dreamy Bear Plush, Kwanzaa Candy, and Snowman, and Advent Calendar collectibles: Mistreil
Jingloid collectible: Mick
Red Christmas Stocking collectible: dizzy bone
New banner tree lights: Mick
Post-Event Gallery: Mistreil
Closing Banner Art: Laudine

The activities of TBT's Holiday Market will take place until January 1st, 2022, followed by community voting and the selection of our snowman collectible. We hope you have a great holiday season and a happy new year!

Last edited:
Im so excited for this event, I cant wait to enter the challenges.. btw thank you TBT staff for your hard work again this year! I hope after this you all take a well deserved break <3

Oh my gosh, how are all of those collectibles so adorable and amazing?! 😭😍

Snowflake Wand and Snow Bunny! Be still my heart. I hope it's possible to earn enough silver bells for both. If not, I've got a difficult decision ahead of me.

see, i’m supposed to be taking a mental health break rn... but that dreamy bear plush tho. 👀

ohhh my god!! i was wrapping up to go to bed but looks like i need to go through absolutely everything and figure out how i'm getting my hands on that wand and dreamy bear plush 😍😍 but also the snow bunny.. dear lord

Ooh don't mind if I do, loving the new backdop selections. Gonna go check out the events because I also like some of those prizes

I’m looking forward to this! I just skimmed the events because I’m at work, but I’ll take a closer look when I’m finished! I’m excited for this. I like the blue glow wand!

oh boy, I see an opportunity to get myself even more Red Star Fragments if I wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back