• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Holiday Market Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how many raffle tickets did everyone buy?

I thought about getting a collectible and selling it but I thought maybe it's better to just got raffle tickets so I'm sitting on 99 now. I was hoping to get enough for a star frag too but couldn't quite make it.

I thought about getting a collectible and selling it but I thought maybe it's better to just got raffle tickets so I'm sitting on 99 now. I was hoping to get enough for a star frag too but couldn't quite make it.
I bought 10! ^^ Just what I had left over after getting all the collectibles I wanted.

14, not that much more than 10. Lol.

i bought 9 since that’s all i could afford aha. i was thinking of saving the bells i earned from the trivia in case something like this happened, but i really wanted that red christmas stocking. 😅

I bought eleven raffle tickets since that’s what I had left for. I wish everyone luck in the raffle. This was a fun event. Thank you to the staff for running such great events and looking forward to the next one!

I only bought one since I had just enough silver bells to buy a Snowflake Glow Wand and the Dreamy Bear Plush (the number of correct answers I got with my team for the trivia event really came in handy now that I think about it).

Speaking of raffle tickets, I remember someone spending a heck ton of currency from Camp TBT and still didn't win anything. I hope no one did that for this event and faced the same fate. That would be a huge oof moment lol.

I only bought one since I had just enough silver bells to buy a Snowflake Glow Wand and the Dreamy Bear Plush (the number of correct answers I got with my team for the trivia event really came in handy now that I think about it).

Speaking of raffle tickets, I remember someone spending a heck ton of currency from Camp TBT and still didn't win anything. I hope no one did that for this event and faced the same fate. That would be a huge oof moment lol.

I think it was toadsworthy. Rip 700 tickets.
EDIT: Now I'm not sure if it was the camp or the halloween event.

Well, I spent 306 (or was it 307?) on raffle tickets today. I wanted the snow bunny but I am almost a hundred short. So I went ahead and gambled it instead. I think I spent a similar amount (or wast it 400+) at the camp/halloween? (I'm so confused I couldn't remember) and also got nothing. 🙃

Last edited:
toadsworthy didn't learn his lesson and went all in on camp tbt too?

I was just talking about the halloween 2019 event with the dolls raffle that included the legendary weird doll as the main prize

(I mean he was still able to trade for that weird doll, so it all worked out for him in the end, but still)

toadsworthy didn't learn his lesson and went all in on camp tbt too?

I was just talking about the halloween 2019 event with the dolls raffle that included the legendary weird doll as the main prize

(I mean he was still able to trade for that weird doll, so it all worked out for him in the end, but still)

Oh. I might have mistaken it and it's just the halloween thing. my bad.
LOL I dunno. I'm so confused.

I played it safe and spent half of my Silver Bells for 59 tickets. I may or may not regret using them to buy another collectible, but oh well.

72 after getting the cool feather to go with Pave. I already got the collectables I cared about most from the shop so decided to raffle instead of buying another jingloid or stocking. I think there were only two events I didn't participate in.

I got around 20. I didn't really care for another christmas candy (I have one from 2017!) so I spent the remainder on tickets.
I'm really happy with the collectibles I could afford!

I got 10 for the raffle.
I purchased a snow bunny and x4 Stockings.
The rest I used on the raffle since I couldn’t afford to buy anything else.

I was only eyeballing the glow wand so now that I got it, dropped the remaining 180 in the raffle. It makes it more exciting than just buy something I'm not really looking for😊

I bought 2 😂 sad I know but never lucky in raffles. I won enough for my dream snowflake wand. Didnt think I would earn enough for a dreamy bear so bought one.

I did get enough tickets 💞 should have more faith but It was thanks to my amazing friends for life 🥰 the JingleBelles💫💜💫.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back