• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Holiday Market Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats adorable banner reps! 😍🌟 Some of you are looking a little more suspicious than the others!

i agree... @LittleMissPanda ’s snow angel definitely looks like she’s up to no good. 👀 jk!

haha jokes aside, everyone’s island reps look incredible! i’ve really enjoyed seeing them up on the banner. ☺

(I also bought one of the new candies, because nobody else is. so in case I decide I want to use, I don't have to hunt it down)
I noticed not many people got the Kwanzaa candy. That was one of my two goal collectibles, but I didn't have enough after buying my priority prize. I'm just hoping it comes back next year.

Yeah, I'm wondering this as well, since I kinda need them restocked so I can get 5 of them tomorrow as planned, lol
is now waiting for one more restock of Red Star Fragments to get the final one needed

Thank you everyone for placing your votes in our polls! While I'm sure many of you may have already seen the winners, our official closing ceremony thread will be posted sometime tomorrow. For now the Voting Booth board is hidden. We'll keep the raffle ticket in the shop until shortly before we select the winners tomorrow. The other collectibles will still be purchasable for a little bit after tomorrow, but don't wait to spend your silver bells!

This event was super fun! Thx so much staff for everything and I hope you all had an amazing holiday!!!

Whose face is this??? 🤣🤣🤣

1641632552744.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What Snow person ended up winning? I didn't see the final results and I've been waiting to spend my tickets till I saw, but seems I'm cutting it close.

Is there an ETA for when lights will disappear? I believe it's past "early January" and while I can discard them it is a nice collectible I like to have.

The winner will be announced today in the Closing Ceremony thread. The shop will still be open after the Closing Ceremony is posted.

Dang, I was gonna spend my left over silver bells on raffle tickets, but since those winners are being announced tonight I prob don't have enough time to wait to see the winning snow person deign and spend raffle tickets.

Guess I'll buy the snow person now and raffle tickets.

Dang, I was gonna spend my left over silver bells on raffle tickets, but since those winners are being announced tonight I prob don't have enough time to wait to see the winning snow person deign and spend raffle tickets.

Guess I'll buy the snow person now and raffle tickets.
This would be correct. The snowman collectible reveal will be in the same post as the raffle winner announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back