• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how do you check how many of a certain egg are in stock?? Is that possible

I have a suggestion. Since nobody can find Egg #3, can you lower the golden egg's price? Clearly, Clue #3 of this hunt is worse than Clue #10 of 2015.

You can also make the golden egg a raffle prize.

I think the golden egg is more of something to be earned for suffering through the frustration of solving clues (which would then commemorate that) rather than just by pure luck. But hey, that's just my opinion. ;D

Last edited:
I have a suggestion. Since nobody can find Egg #3, can you lower the golden egg's price? Clearly, Clue #3 of this hunt is worse than Clue #10 of 2015.

Some users have already found Egg #3

You know, I haven't found a single egg on computer or laptop. I got 12 of them either through iPhone or iPad.

I just figured out what clue number 5 is but the first page to this post won't load for me!! D:

#5 is a puzzle so you have to type in the answer in place of the codehere!

I know, but the first page of this thread wouldn't load so I could get to the codehere link. but luckily it did, and I claimed my egg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back