• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT Pres Election thread (unnofficial)

Wow, looks like theres gonna be tasks. Its sounds too much like the crossroads.

*Remembers that Smart has not given him his rank yet*

:p

OK, guys, small update, Im not going to be running for prez =(

I'll just run it, I find its a bit unfair in some tasks.. meh, good luck to all the participants =)

Fanghorn said:
Wow, looks like theres gonna be tasks. Its sounds too much like the crossroads.

*Remembers that Smart has not given him his rank yet*

:p
This will be MUCH diferent than the crossroads.

Triforce3force said:
Tasks...hmm. Like writing? That'll be cool!

^_^
There may be some writing tasks, but don't worry, they wont be video game related or anything like that >_>

As for debates.. sounds fun >=D

For those wondering.. read this. thanks to Fanghorn for asking.

When will the tasks take place? becuase, Im going to be gone this weekend. Anyway, you should have the election tasks n' stuff over a somewhat not short piriod of time. Becuase, people might need to do somthing, and if they miss one thing, its not to big of a deal.
Don't worry about it, it will begin sometime.. in September :p. Probably next week, and you'll have about, 3 days to finish a task, or maybe even a week, It depends on the task dificulty.

ZERO_13 said:
For those wondering.. read this. thanks to Fanghorn for asking.

When will the tasks take place? becuase, Im going to be gone this weekend. Anyway, you should have the election tasks n' stuff over a somewhat not short piriod of time. Becuase, people might

I would officialy like to anounce who my campain manager will be:

*drum roll*

*more drums*

*percusion going bonkers with the rolling and the spinning and the awsomeness*

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15!!

THEBOBINATOR said:

*drum roll*

*more drums*

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15!!
cool, to officially register.. read the official thread.

There's also a new update in the official thread. The official thread will be opened when the elections begin, which will be sometime this week.. maybe in weekend, or maybe tomorrow.

ZERO_13 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:

*drum roll*

*more drums*

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15!!
cool, to officially register.. read the official thread.

There's also a new update in the official thread. The official thread will be opened when the elections begin, which will be sometime this week.. maybe in weekend, or maybe tomorrow.
Tommarow would be nice.

:D

THEBOBINATOR said:

*drum roll*

*more drums*

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15!!
You can't have staff members for your managers and they can't run. Sorry, but I didn't make the rules.

Back