• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT Pres Election thread (unnofficial)

Super_Naruto said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
I would officialy like to anounce who my campain manager will be:

*drum roll*

*more drums*

*percusion going bonkers with the rolling and the spinning and the awsomeness*

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15!!
You can't have staff members for your managers and they can't run. Sorry, but I didn't make the rules.
what? i was told that it was ok.

Guys, im gonna say what smart Tech said to me over MSN.

"Don't let power corrupt you"

So lets not start a big fight over this, mmk?

uh, guys, no fighting, lets just do this, you can have whoever you want as your manager..

now, I have to go make some rules or something.. so no more fighting!

Fanghorn said:

im not fighting. im just curious about whats going on. I was told that it was ok.

THEBOBINATOR said:
Fanghorn said:

im not fighting. im just curious about whats going on. I was told that it was ok.
Well....there are other....options, shall I say.

;)

Finally, someone listens to my advice.

:p Anyways, if it's causing too much of a problem, I can kindly step down. I don't know how much I'll be able to help out anyways, with school and all that.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have no idea what I'm doing... I havn't even started. >_<
I have no idea too and I didn't started too mmmmmmmmm.....thats is akward that both of us have in common......OH WELL!

:p

Update:

2 more day's to register. Saturday is the last day to register. I will be pm'ing all the candidates Sunday with info on how this will work. Until now, these are the candidates, and they're managers:

Candidate/Manager:
Fanghorn/Oddcrazyme
THEBOBINATOR/Smart_Tech_dragon_15
Super_Naruto/Zeldafreak
Minoranza/RJWII2
Triforce3Force/Bulerias

If you wish to register, pm me telling me you want to register for TBT Prez and also, telling me who your manager is.

That is all.

GO FANHGORN!

:eek:

Yeah, I think I'll be that wierd guy that's always sneaking into the White House yelling out random candidate names...

Bulerias said:
GO FANHGORN!

:eek:

Yeah, I think I'll be that wierd guy that's always sneaking into the White House yelling out random candidate names...
You should just yell out random nicknames that sound cool and then sit back while we fight over them.

OMG, I think this turned into the official TBT President Election Discussion Thread =).

Anyways, ZF and I will pwn the rest!

Back