Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so can mafia from now on have an age limit

yeah but crys is 13 and they're a great mafia player.
it's not age thats the issue it's edgy kids who wanna **** around that are the problem.

Play nice guys. We don't need another game where I'm filling in for a banned player!! ;)

Back in the early days of TBT mafia, we had some pretty decent 12yos who played the game. Took them a few games to get into the swing of things but they got there.

it's not age thats the issue it's edgy kids who wanna **** around that are the problem.

Are you seriously gonna attack me for joking around?
Like chill out who shat in your cornflakes

Are you referring to me and Starry when you say "edgy" because if you are, then I don't think you know what that word means. If you're not, fair enough lmao

Last edited:
Please drop it. I don't want to have to close this thread before the game even begins. That's unfair to Minties and the other players in the game.

Please drop it. I don't want to have to close this thread before the game even begins. That's unfair to Minties and the other players in the game.

Okay, okay.
Only cause I really don't want to get banned.

Play nice guys. We don't need another game where I'm filling in for a banned player!! ;)

Back in the early days of TBT mafia, we had some pretty decent 12yos who played the game. Took them a few games to get into the swing of things but they got there.

yeah, I think exceptions should be made for people that try and take the game seriously but it's a bit frustrating especially cause I keep getting killed n1 so then I'm forced to sit and watch people that don't even try, like they literally don't read anything at all. the reason I found this game fun is because when I joined everyone was competitive and now it's degenerating into middle school facebook fights

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 15years old.

well crys is 13 and they're really fun to play with, so I guess it's less about age and more about maturity.

... the reason I found this game fun is because when I joined everyone was competitive and now it's degenerating into middle school facebook fights

This is basically how I (and many other players who were around in late 2013/early 2014) feel every game.

yeah, I think exceptions should be made for people that try and take the game seriously but it's a bit frustrating especially cause I keep getting killed n1 so then I'm forced to sit and watch people that don't even try, like they literally don't read anything at all. the reason I found this game fun is because when I joined everyone was competitive and now it's degenerating into middle school facebook fights

- - - Post Merge - - -

well crys is 13 and they're really fun to play with, so I guess it's less about age and more about maturity.

Do you think I'm fun to play with?

thats been like the last 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back