• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Holiday Market Checklist

IonicKarma

Wishful Phoenix
Bells
Switch
4983-2347-1891
Pearlescent Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Hi TBT!

I'm back as usual, with a checklist and token calculator for this winter's tbt event! To add tokens to your total token count, simply check the event that you completed. For events with unknown amounts of tokens (advent calendar and trivia, favorites) replace the "?" with the number of tokens you earned.

The calendar assumes that round 2 of events will end on January 1st, which might not be the case.

As usual, make a copy of this spreadsheet to be able to check off events. (File->Make a Copy)

Best of luck everyone!

Last edited:
oh awesome thankyou so much!! this will be super helpful in making sure i dont forget about anything

Thank you very much for making this spreadsheet! I tend to lose track of things so this will help me out for sure. If for some reason you've edited the document, please let us know!

quick small update, it seems I missed that there's 12 days of advent calendar instead of 11 (whoops). Don't forget the last day! I updated the spreadsheet to reflect this but I imagine it would be more trouble than its worth to use this new version. If you want, you can just highlight the portion under Advent Calendar for Day 11 and copy it to the row below to have another checkbox.

I'm really sorry for missing this, hopefully it doesn't effect anyone too much!

Back