• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Traditional Sketches for 39 TBT

HMMMM.... would anyone be interested in ... something like this for a YCH shop ? o: dolls..
featuring @/Snowifer 's characters...
if you're actually interested.... if you can react with "thumbs up" that'd be nice!
snowdollsfull.png

Hey! I'd be interested in the emote for 300 tbt :3 I'll edit with my refs and which emote shortly, just need to dig for my ref sheet again lmao

I'd be interested in either of these emotes, pick whichever speaks to you most:

1712169010097.png
1712169130999.png
1712169093046.png

Refs:

I love the light-pastel vibes in some of your examples, if you'd be interested to give the emote a pastel colour scheme too!

wyCQjtV.jpg

L041FXK.png

Last edited:
talented mrbox, may i please get this one with claire

1712168580548.png

edit: if you're only doing one, ignore this. aquilla beat me to it asdghjk

Hey! I'd be interested in the emote for 300 tbt :3 I'll edit with my refs and which emote shortly, just need to dig for my ref sheet again lmao

I'd be interested in either of these emotes, pick whichever speaks to you most:

View attachment 551091 View attachment 551093 View attachment 551092

Refs:

I love the light-pastel vibes in some of your examples, if you'd be interested to give the emote a pastel colour scheme too!

wyCQjtV.jpg

L041FXK.png
Hello Aquilla! I have finished
I was unsure of what you meant by the pastel colors in my examples- I think it's the white layer I put over my commissions when I post them publicly? In any case! I hope you like it! :^D Thank you for the 300TBT!

[DELETED ART bc . i must improve it.]

Last edited:
Hello Aquilla! I have finished
I was unsure of what you meant by the pastel colors in my examples- I think it's the white layer I put over my commissions when I post them publicly? In any case! I hope you like it! :^D Thank you for the 300TBT!
View attachment 551184View attachment 551185
Ooohhh I love it so much! Thank you, it’s perfect! 🩷 I didn’t realise it was a white layer on top lol- love both versions!

thank you!! updated my op, sending tbt over now <3
Thank you! Got the TBT!
A note about the emote you picked, I don't draw the eyes like how Miffurin does it.. I am pretty inflexible about this!
if you don't like how the eyes are just straight up hearts! Then I will have to ask you to choose a different emote! o/
1712212662319.png
1712212674033.png

Thank you! Got the TBT!
A note about the emote you picked, I don't draw the eyes like how Miffurin does it.. I am pretty inflexible about this!
if you don't like how the eyes are just straight up hearts! Then I will have to ask you to choose a different emote! o/
View attachment 551280View attachment 551281
oh ok gotcha!!
i will switch to this one then!
1712212955352.png

Back