• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Traditional Sketches for 39 TBT

hello!! i would love one of her with a strawberry! i can pay through kofi :> ty for considering!
IMG_7520.png

I have returned!

But with a different character this time. Spoiler...she's blue!

Just replace her crown with grapes as the fruit on the head. 🍇
I will pay you TBT, thank you!
Welcome back!! And of course >:^D heck yeaaah
I love her too T__T
Post automatically merged:

hello!! i would love one of her with a strawberry! i can pay through kofi :> ty for considering!
Ye for sure! :^D

hi MrBox! I’d love to request and pay via kofi! i can pm you the ref details if that’s okay with you c: thanks!

Nice! I require payment upfront but I will accept your orders and start once I get it o/
I sent you the remaining 200 tbt, thank you again and enjoy!
Thank you so much Yanrima! I'm sorry for the inconvenience x_x;

hi! if there’s still slots open, i’d love to request c:

here’s my reference: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi
the blonde/purple streaks are pink now, but if you need to just have her hair one color, brown is fine !! also the fruit i would like it to be a strawberry please c: tysm!!

haha I closed them earlier cause I didn't need to keep them opened anymore but I can take your order!! since you wanted one last time :^D
You are too nice, thank you!! Here’s my ref, & I’d like the fruit to be a peach. Sending the tbt with a little extra rn 🫶🏼

@duckvely @Hatori
would you like the fruit to be a regular or perfect fruit? i was going to do a perfect fruit but -v- i just realized maybe that's not what you guys want!

if you don't want to reply- react with a "like" for regular fruit! or "celebrate" for perfect fruit!

Back