[CLOSED] Art for TBT

hello!! i would love one of her with a strawberry! i can pay through kofi :> ty for considering!
IMG_7520.png

I have returned!

But with a different character this time. Spoiler...she's blue!

Just replace her crown with grapes as the fruit on the head. 🍇
I will pay you TBT, thank you!
Welcome back!! And of course >:^D heck yeaaah
I love her too T__T
Post automatically merged:

hello!! i would love one of her with a strawberry! i can pay through kofi :> ty for considering!
Ye for sure! :^D

hi MrBox! I’d love to request and pay via kofi! i can pm you the ref details if that’s okay with you c: thanks!

Nice! I require payment upfront but I will accept your orders and start once I get it o/
I sent you the remaining 200 tbt, thank you again and enjoy!
Thank you so much Yanrima! I'm sorry for the inconvenience x_x;

hi! if there’s still slots open, i’d love to request c:

here’s my reference: https://toyhou.se/25248897.shazi
the blonde/purple streaks are pink now, but if you need to just have her hair one color, brown is fine !! also the fruit i would like it to be a strawberry please c: tysm!!

haha I closed them earlier cause I didn't need to keep them opened anymore but I can take your order!! since you wanted one last time :^D
You are too nice, thank you!! Here’s my ref, & I’d like the fruit to be a peach. Sending the tbt with a little extra rn 🫶🏼

@duckvely @Hatori
would you like the fruit to be a regular or perfect fruit? i was going to do a perfect fruit but -v- i just realized maybe that's not what you guys want!

if you don't want to reply- react with a "like" for regular fruit! or "celebrate" for perfect fruit!

Back