• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★☆taking free requests!☆★Mewms art hangout~!♪

OHMYGODTHATWASHARDERTHANEXPECTEDDDDD
*heavy panting* ngghhhhh i want to draw everrryryyyonnnneeee ( i _ i )
Gahhh i was like oh i want to do this one. . .and this one. . .and this. . One. . .
ヽ(;▽;)ノ
It was SO close when i was picking the slots so please don't be offended if i dont pick yours!( i actually flipped a coin a couple of times~) There will be more chances to get more requests!!
So without a futherado the slotsss areeeeeee~~~~

*drumroll~*

ALVERY AND SEJJJJ (つД`)ノ
Im sorry for so much suspence, it was just so hard to decide! Thank you so much for requesting and i will try to get these done soon as possible so slots can open again soon! I also may be streaming these requests so keep an eye out for that~ ( ̄◇ ̄;)

Thank you so much for requesting and i'll see you next time slots are open!

Nooooo!!
Well congrats to both of you guys! I'll lurk for sots!

OHMYGODTHATWASHARDERTHANEXPECTEDDDDD
*heavy panting* ngghhhhh i want to draw everrryryyyonnnneeee ( i _ i )
Gahhh i was like oh i want to do this one. . .and this one. . .and this. . One. . .
ヽ(;▽;)ノ
It was SO close when i was picking the slots so please don't be offended if i dont pick yours!( i actually flipped a coin a couple of times~) There will be more chances to get more requests!!
So without a futherado the slotsss areeeeeee~~~~

*drumroll~*

ALVERY AND SEJJJJ (つД`)ノ
Im sorry for so much suspence, it was just so hard to decide! Thank you so much for requesting and i will try to get these done soon as possible so slots can open again soon! I also may be streaming these requests so keep an eye out for that~ ( ̄◇ ̄;)

Thank you so much for requesting and i'll see you next time slots are open!

O.M.G! I am so happy! Ahhh!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR PICKING MEEEEE!! :D

Yayyy! Are you going to stream? I'd so be there. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

And congrats peoples! :3

Y-y-you g-g-guys are s-s-so und-d-derstanding *sniffle*
giphy.gif

Thank you! :D Also Mew. Sent you some TBT (^o^)

SEJJJJJJ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME EXPLODE PLEASEIRSTVUVGSUFKHBUHKRTHGLUIRSNLUUHSKUHSRTHUHKSRHHUKSRBTU

Ooh! I'd love a slot!
Ref- ta-dah!
my ref~View attachment 73995

a black and white plaid bow
a button down shirt w/ sleeves half rolled up
a black vest--- it you could make it look like a school uniform? (cotton instead) like so--http://ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/11498-802297066.png except a tank top ver.
does that make any sense?
skirt is B&W plaid
and boots are black combats
god I didn't realize I put up the wrong thing ;W;

Next time

giphy.gif

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME EXPLODE PLEASEIRSTVUVGSUFKHBUHKRTHGLUIRSNLUUHSKUHSRTHUHKSRHHUKSRBTU

Ahh, no problem! I nearly exploded when you picked me! I mean there are 6 pages of requests!
AND YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR USELESS!! D:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

You aren't useless! We wounldnt all love you so much if you were!

So true (≧ω≦)ゞ

YOUR NOT USELESS :O

You aren't useless! We wounldnt all love you so much if you were!

Ahh, no problem! I nearly exploded when you picked me! I mean there are 6 pages of requests!
AND YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR USELESS!! D:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY SERIOUSLYYY ( ;?Д`)
Gahhh i've just been so out of it this week and messages like these really brighten my day ;u;
Blahhh i need to spill my guts out so bear with me ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Last Thursday my school had a big assembly where they announced that a girl in my class who i had always bullied me, had died that morning from a potential pill overdose. It was such a shock to me and the entire school, and my week has been filled with comforting others and crying myself. The funeral was this Wednsday and I've just been so conflicted ever since and not sure what to do. I've been having constant nightmares about her and am currently thinking of going to one of the available counsellors at my school to seek help with this topic. However drawing has really helped me relax with everything that has been happening :) Even though i fought with her and she used to bully me, i've recently put the past behind me and decided to honor her memory as much as i can. I'm currently working on a portrait of her for the family and friends on the side ( ;?Д`) but when i hear comments like you guys are making, i can take my mind off other things and it really helps support me. So thank you everyone for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

WAHHHH TOOO SERIOUS FOR ME I CANtsioehfbvskjdfbvkshjdfv
Wahh that was really long im sorry i just needed to get that off my chest ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Back