• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

taking art requests! [done for now]

Aaaa! Thank you so much, she looks beautiful!🌸🌸🌸 Also, can I use her as my pfp if I credit you in my user title?
I’m happy you like it, and for sure!! feel free to crop or edit it as you see fit :]

ahh hey, happy to see you around here! always a pleasure to draw your characters ^^
WgA9mxV.jpg
OEu9lRm.png

thank you <33 really cute character ~
2AFHWGp.jpg

I’m happy you like it, and for sure!! feel free to crop or edit it as you see fit :]

ahh hey, happy to see you around here! always a pleasure to draw your characters ^^
WgA9mxV.jpg
OEu9lRm.png

thank you <33 really cute character ~
2AFHWGp.jpg
omg she's so lovely!! thank u sm 🥺🤍

RLAOa12.jpg

toF2hYF.jpg

1hz9eaY.jpg

thank you all for the kind words and for letting me draw your cute characters! as always, let me know if any changes are wanted
I love the drawing of her. She looks adorable in your style! Tysm for doing the request! 😊

-
thank you all for the kind words and for letting me draw your cute characters! as always, let me know if any changes are wanted
LUNATEPIC!!
1679265414281.png
This is so beautiful, thank you so much, you drew her so perfectly. Thank you so much <33

I love your art, I wasnt gonna ask for my boy because hes in cosplay xD But Idk who else to ask for. I love your style so much.

He is basically dressed like Anna from Frozen 2, yes xD it was orginally just for december but I dont wanna change it. He has a black knit hat, but you can also just draw him in his bun,

I was curious if you could add Burni lol. I included a refrence of him if you can. Sorry if thats asking too much. He's just a little cutie.

No rush, Thank you for concidering.

2023011012571300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

(Best pic I had, ignore my bois in the background)

Yep hes a boy.
Bruni_Render.png

The island mascot

RLAOa12.jpg

toF2hYF.jpg

1hz9eaY.jpg

Oh my gosh! I love this so much!! <3 I've been feeling kinda down today, and this really cheered me up. So, thank you. <3

hey all, sorry for the wait!

Mmsuvn4.jpg

your cats are adorable! added in a small study of them, hope I captured them alright!
CM0zhX8.png

6zZjmty.jpg

bmZ9XR6.jpg

as always, let me know if any changes are wanted :)
This is so amazing, thank you so so much !!!

Are we allowed to request again? Not sure if you're still doing these or how many orders you've got left lol.

Are we allowed to request again? Not sure if you're still doing these or how many orders you've got left lol.
for sure, feel free to request away! I believe I just wrapped up the last of them

Back