• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

taking art requests! [done for now]

Sweet! Thanks so much! If you're bored, could you please draw her?
Any pose is fine! Could she be smiling though?

I love your art!! If you're still taking requests I'd love art of any of my OCs if you'd like to draw any of them! link!

your art style is so… wow? actually so cool?? honestly the kind of art i would frame and hang on my wall. :’o it’s beautiful!

will drop my character below, but absolutely no pressure at all! ty <3
6C5D0CD1-21DC-4B0B-A248-C88AC5D85CCC.jpeg
EB7975AF-B2B8-4F41-8D71-5BFC40586049.jpeg

hey all, sorry for the wait!

your cats are adorable! added in a small study of them, hope I captured them alright!
CM0zhX8.png

6zZjmty.jpg
No worries on the wait what so ever! I actually enjoy when making a request and it's been so long and I forget about it, then get the DM with the art!!! It's always a nice surprise. AND THIS, was one of best surprises I've ever received. I already told you in DM but I literally CRIED REAL TEARS, from seeing you draw my bb's. you did them SO MUCH JUSTICE, THEY ARE PERFECT. Like it legit could not be any better than it already is. I can not thank you enough ;----; you made my whole week tbh, and this piece of art will continue to make me happy for the rest of my life. 🥺

ahh durarara! don’t remember much from it since it’s been a hot minute but i love the illustrator’s work and this design. their work on the devil survivor series is a fave too.
qAm2oDa.jpg

thank you!! this oc looks super cool, looks so natural with jade spear ^^
IZCZihz.jpg

ahhh thank you so much ;u; that’s such a nice thing to say since I do want to try my hand at selling prints in the future.
NvQN79W.jpg

Hi! ;w; If you have the time, I'd love to see my mascot, Mimi Cheems in your style!!! :3
really cute mascot! tried something a little different with this one, hope you enjoy
uyVUsSb.jpg

and that’s a wrap, thanks for the requests everyone! I’ll be closing requests for now, but I do have plans to open a small shop soon (lowkey wanna get into collectibles… maybe a bad idea haha), if y’all are interested in more art!

I'm so happy you know Durarara! Especially a character not as popular haha. Thank you so much for drawing her!! I love her <333 I'll be keeping out for your art shop!

ahhh thank you so much ;u; that’s such a nice thing to say since I do want to try my hand at selling prints in the future.
NvQN79W.jpg
i’m speechless this is so GOOD !? i absolutely love the way you drew her face and her outfit, she looks so soft and pretty 🥹 thank you so so much, i will treasure this forever <3

😭😭😭 it's gorgeous!!! love love love the colouring you used here, so soft and ethereal. for a style you havent used before you definitely nailed it! the tulips in the background are such a cool touch too. thanks so much for the trade 💕 and happy artsing to you as well!

Back