• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking requests/art trades maybe

Havenluvsu

Bells
So I’ve recently adapted a new style and I would love to try it out on some of your island reps. Im still learning and its a pretty simple style and for this im not looking to go all out with the drawing im going to be doing it just like how i did it im the reference pictures of others i did of my island rep. These are free so if u dont like it its not like it was a waste of money or anything. And ill be taking art trades too, ill draw your island rep and u draw mine but like just a simple sketch of sorts to make it fair bc i feel like it wouldn’t be with my simple style 😭.

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
So I’ve recently adapted a new style and I would love to try it out on some of your island reps. Im still learning and its a pretty simple style and for this im not looking to go all out with the drawing im going to be doing it just like how i did it im the reference pictures of others i did of my island rep. These are free so if u dont like it its not like it was a waste of money or anything. And ill be taking art trades too, ill draw your island rep and u draw mine but like just a simple sketch of sorts to make it fair bc i feel like it wouldn’t be with my simple style 😭.

These are adorable! I love your style! 🥺✨✨

So cute! I’d love to do an art trade. I’ve got some techniques I’ve wanted to try out too and this would be perfect for that.

Attachments

• C65B1CEA-0DDA-41B7-82ED-3107C5C9C5DC.jpeg
    C65B1CEA-0DDA-41B7-82ED-3107C5C9C5DC.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 7
Back