• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★☆taking free requests!☆★Mewms art hangout~!♪

I got your lovely art 2 or so months ago of my OC, I finally got some perfect refs of her, if possible would love to be considered for either my Mayor or OC (again but different) xD:

Refs:

Mayor-
HWk4u4.png

OC-
A7XKjq.png

Art by azukitan and Zane^

Note- My OC has lusciously flowing hair to her feet, she has vicious Sky Blue eyes that are beautiful and has orange/flame-red hair<3

Thanks for any consideration and will just say, your art is lovely and adorable as always:D

DFHNDTHNDTHNDTHNDTHNDTHM
WAHHHHHHH SO MANY REPLIES DTHNDTHNTDHNDTHN
(,,•́ω ก̀,,) WAHH i was not expecting to wake up to this~ thank you guys so much for your kind words! It really means a lot to me!! And oh my god everyone's characters are so cute i cant even
Wahhh this'll be hard to choose ヽ(;▽;)ノ but i suppose thats a good problem to have. As pengu said, this isnt first come first serve. Ill be picking the requests really soon just in the case of any last minute requesters~
Thank you all so much again!!

Oh my goodness. I've seen your art around and it's absolutely adorable! I'd love it and appreciate it if you could consider my mayor :>

This is her: (no glasses please)

tumblr_na7dgtYQtl1tbw4tgo1_1280.png

Last edited:
DFHNDTHNDTHNDTHNDTHNDTHM
(,,•́ω ก̀,,) WAHH i was not expecting to wake up to this~ thank you guys so much for your kind words! It really means a lot to me!! And oh my god everyone's characters are so cute i cant even
Wahhh this'll be hard to choose ヽ(;▽;)ノ but i suppose thats a good problem to have. As pengu said, this isnt first come first serve. Ill be picking the requests really soon just in the case of any last minute requesters~

Everyone loves your art, haha xD Don't feel too stressed about picking characters to draw, I don't think there will be any hard feelings c:

DFHNDTHNDTHNDTHNDTHNDTHM

Haha! You got so many requests because your art is amazing! :D

ahh omg you're back! i missed your streams (even if they were buggy XC)

I'll leave a request here:
Can you draw this character of mine? [x] [x]
The boots are combat boots like [these]. I'll find the shirt ref now whoops.

Thanks for doing this! Can't wait to see who you draw!
I REMEMBERRR YOU TOOOOOO ;u;
Oh the buggy streams that kept crashing ( ;?Д`) oh the memories~

wow meww your improvement is off the charts! you art looks amazing! keep up the good work!:D

NIKKKKIIII THANK YOUUUU ヽ(;▽;)ノ
A lots been happening lately, but im still happy to finally be able to draw again to get my mind off of school and all that shiz~ thank you and ill try to improve even more with time!! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

I REMEMBERRR YOU TOOOOOO ;u;
Oh the buggy streams that kept crashing ( ;?Д`) oh the memories~

NIKKKKIIII THANK YOUUUU ヽ(;▽;)ノ
A lots been happening lately, but im still happy to finally be able to draw again to get my mind off of school and all that shiz~ thank you and ill try to improve even more with time!! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Do you remember me? :eek: I remember you :)

Last edited:
Welcome back, Mewms~! (〃⌒▽⌒〃)ゝ I hope you can draw for me again in the future! >w< <333

Everyone loves your art, haha xD Don't feel too stressed about picking characters to draw, I don't think there will be any hard feelings c:

Wahhhh hopefully i don't hurt anyones feelings ;u; thank you ! BWAHHH everyones so nice hereeeeee!!!
Do you remember me? :eek: I remember you :)

Of course i remember you sejXtwiggy~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ one of the first requests i ever did and WOW was it horrible XD thank you for supporting me this long~!

Wahhhh hopefully i don't hurt anyones feelings ;u; thank you ! BWAHHH everyones so nice hereeeeee!!!

Of course i remember you sejXtwiggy~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ one of the first requests i ever did and WOW was it horrible XD thank you for supporting me this long~!

Aww! Mew don't you ever say that at one point your art was bad! I loved it! :D

Last edited:
Okieokiie~ i really want to start doing some requests so i'll be picking the requests in around 15 minutes~

I would like one.

Hobbies/interests: Photography, Nature, bird watching, interior decorating, music and dancing, trendy, one that is reflective and self aware, an introvert but sociable, loved to cook and entertain. In her 50's but looks about 15 years younger and has 5 grandkids. Also, a city girl that loves the country.

View attachment 74636

Last edited:
Awesome! Just curious, will you be telling who you pick or just going through and doodling? :')

Awesome! Just curious, will you be telling who you pick or just going through and doodling? :')

Ill be telling who i pick, I'm so bad at keeping secrets when im excited XD
ALSO GAHHHH SO HARD TO PICK WITH ALL THESE CUTE REQUESTS I CANT EVENヽ(;▽;)ノ

Back