• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

taking art requests! [done for now]

lunatepic

unhindered clown
Bells
Switch
2157-0066-8619
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
edit apr 17: done with these for now! thanks for the requests everyone! plans to open a shop in the near future

hey all! I’ve been feeling nostalgic for the wonderful art community on here so I’m taking requests :) ocs, fanart, and everything else within forum guidelines are welcome! I’ll try to get to as many as I can.

ZVi0PPp.jpg

UTXSKgn.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh your art style is really lovely!! ;v; I'll leave my island rep here—thank you so much for considering!

rep.jpg

Aww your art style is so cute and pastelly!

I'm going to throw this request down. Feel free to do it if you'd like!

Riza Hawkeye playing with her puppy, Black Hayate. Do whatever you want with it if you draw it!

Your artstyle is amazing! I love the way you paint!

I'd love to see Hanami Kotoha or Cure Felice in your style if you feel up to it ^^
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 2.22.48 PM.png

WOW! I love the watercolor look of your art -- I am trying it out myself right now and can't seem to finagle things into the dreamy style in my head. I love your work!

I would love to art trade with you, if you have OCs as well. I have a soft spot for my Animal Crossing rep:

But if you're looking for less chibi proportions, I have a few other OCs as well!

always love your art!! id love to see anyone here if they interest you <33 thanks for considering!!

your art is very cute ! if u wanna draw this girlie that would be cool 🙈 ty for considering !
1678224365015.png

Your art looks cool! Here's my character (artist-sona?) if you're interested:

sonarefsheet.png

artist-sona2.png

Or my 'completely' original character if you want to experiment with other character designs:

thank you for considering! 😀

Your art is gorgeous! I'd love it if you could draw this boy:

Thanks for considering! :)

Here's my characters if you'd consider drawing either of them. Tysm for considering!
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet-update.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png

thanks for the kind words and requests everyone! working through them bit by bit
ahhh omg hi friend!! I am doing well, hope your day is going well too ^^ I liked the designs of both your characters, so I drew both. Hopefully I did them justice ahaha
0CiNtfP.png

M0iGfd0.jpg
thank you, your art is really lovely as well! love your rep’s outfit ~
2F4SOBY.jpg
thank you <3 and thanks for giving me a reason to draw riza! (haven’t finished fma but have always loved her design and what I know about her character)
rq4sVRv.jpg

if any changes are wanted to anything just let me know!

thanks for the kind words and requests everyone! working through them bit by bit

ahhh omg hi friend!! I am doing well, hope your day is going well too ^^ I liked the designs of both your characters, so I drew both. Hopefully I did them justice ahaha
0CiNtfP.png

M0iGfd0.jpg
okay uhh these are beautiful??? 🤧💕💕💕 I love them so muchh ksjdjsksk thank you 😭

0CiNtfP.png

M0iGfd0.jpg

thank you, your art is really lovely as well! love your rep’s outfit ~
2F4SOBY.jpg

thank you <3 and thanks for giving me a reason to draw riza! (haven’t finished fma but have always loved her design and what I know about her character)
rq4sVRv.jpg

if any changes are wanted to anything just let me know!

AH! Thank you so much!! You chose the cutest poses for them! Riza's great, I love her.

thank you!! always love a good magical girl design ^^
dBDKmDS.jpg

ahh thank you, it means a lot! I totally get where you’re coming from, it can be hard to translate what you have in your head onto paper. when I’m going for a watercolour-esque effect I tend to lower the opacity of my brushes and colour with big, broad strokes, erasing the excess stuff outside the linework. I also try to have a good mix of hard and soft edges when airbrushing edges with white.

r3KtA1S.jpg
I enjoyed drawing your rep! re: a trade, you def don’t have to, but if you’d like, feel free to draw this character

WOW your coloring style is so so so beautiful! I see you have a lot of requests but i'm gonna drop mine here too incase any interests you :) (totally okay if not!)
also if you're into drawing animals I have a photo album of my fur babies <3

Back