Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Tourney #2 (OFFICIAL) (CANCELLED)

Items are dumb, there's no sign of any skill with them on.

I mean...That's just my opinion :/

Last edited:
Items aren't even fun IMO. I don't mean to condescend or anything, I just really think they get in the way of everything.

Last edited:
You think it'd be better to start the tourney Friday (like around when everyone gets out of school)? Seems like it'd fit better and it'd give extra time for more people to sign up!

Due to lack of signups, this game will now start on Friday! Don't be shy to signup! We need you and we want to play with you!

I wish I could get this game but I won't have any money until christmas :(

Edit: I thought this was the main thread lol

Last edited:
Might have to end up doing a 2v1 then heh, I don't really expect to find anyone to be my partner :p

I'd jump in for 2 v 1 if the other team had the same amount of stocks together as I did. For example, they'd have 2 stocks each and I'd have four.

I'd jump in for 2 v 1 if the other team had the same amount of stocks together as I did. For example, they'd have 2 stocks each and I'd have four.

That's definitely a cool idea but isn't what I had in mind for this tourney and some may find it unfair.

I don't see how it'd be unfair since it'd be 2v1, gotta give the lonesome person an extra stock or two to make up for it.

Back