Star Fragment Salvation - Rescue Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay we’re getting close to the target! I only just started collecting yesterday though so I’m still way off the 200. Perfect time to come though with the boost!

I'm not even gonna lie, for several months in 2020 I thought you & jeremy were the same person straight up. I need to pay better attention
I can’t blame you for thinking that if it was in 2020 of all years.

Anyways, I’m at 100 dust again. Not sure when I’ll donate but it’ll probably be right before we hit the deadline.

Can someone answer why they need to hoard dust? I just donate it in bundles of 50 or 100. I could have waited and donated later (so far 400) but why would I? Sorry, I just want to unlock the fragment asap 🥺💜

I waited until I hit 200 just so I would have a goal and remember that I hit it. Otherwise I also plan to just donate in some even-ish number of dust like every 50 or 100 or so. (and then of course all of it at the end!)
But is there anyone hoarding more than around 200? If you look at the richest users, I think the highest anyone has (besides Celeste) is only 200.

Just going to donate another 50. Think I have another 2 hours but incase i forget. We are so close I know we can do this! ✨✨✨💜
You are on 🔥 with the sparkly dust collecting! ✨💖✨💖

Nothing could sparkle as much as you though! 💖

Can someone answer why they need to hoard dust? I just donate it in bundles of 50 or 100. I could have waited and donated later (so far 400) but why would I? Sorry, I just want to unlock the fragment asap 🥺💜

I hoarded during camp just for the fun of seeing how much I could collect - and it can be easier to keep track, see how close people are to goals.

But this time I want to get there asap, so I'm just donating what I have whenever the cooldown hits. 😁

Although....we shouldn't hit it too early, lol, might make the next dust event harder....

It's just so I can keep track of how much I've collected. Once I reach 200, I'll donate it.

Ok, I am doing this for reference 400 donated. I can understand reasoning but just personally desperately want the fragment unlocked.

Everyone is doing so amazing and we will get this! ✨✨✨💜

Ok, I am doing this for reference 400 donated. I can understand reasoning but just personally desperately want the fragment unlocked.

Everyone is doing so amazing and we will get this! ✨✨✨💜
I have 430 donated. I really need this fragment but I cant help wondering how many we can buy. In camp it was through limited tokens. It would be sort of unfair for the winning camp teams because in the camp they only get 1 fragment while we can buy a whole row of a losing team fragment for event currency.

I have 430 donated. I really need this fragment but I cant help wondering how many we can buy. In camp it was through limited tokens. It would be sort of unfair for the winning camp teams because in the camp they only get 1 fragment while we can buy a whole row of a losing team fragment for event currency.
I think the winning team got one free and then you could buy how many you wanted? It seems to be 13 tokens and no limit specified. I might want a few if possible 😊

I think the winning team got one free and then you could buy how many you wanted? It seems to be 13 tokens and no limit specified. I might want a few if possible 😊
Oh really?
*checks inventory*
Yes, they did end up costing because I have Galax frag. However, I can't remember how much I spent for one. Anyway, I plan on buying at least one AN frag. I want to see how the egg, candy and villager collectibles look before I buy more.

Screenshot_20231022-185203.png

Mission accomplished, any on top is now a bonus ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back