Speculative Sweets - Sellback Enabled for Yellow Candies!

I bought 100 and only got 4 SMH!!!
Post automatically merged:

OMG no one told me you didnt have to click sellback to eachone you could just select them all and do it in a bunch
Post automatically merged:

Just finessed the system and sold my old yellow candies I got from the Friday the 13th candies for more then they were worth sellback then

Last edited:
I got 2/50!!!😁 I'm very glad for the 8tbt sell back as well because I can now afford the fireworks if/when we unlock them😌

just woke up from a fat nap to see that 1/21 of my yellow candies transformed! ☺️🌈 i only needed one, so i’m very happy and grateful!

and thank you for enabling the sellback feature! i was only expecting to get like, 5 tbt per candy, so 8 tbt was a lovely surprise and vv generous! hope everyone had a great halloween! 🍬

1 in 85 😩 this was fun tho and in glad I got one! Plus one I sent to a friend turned rainbow so that'll be a nice surprise for them!

Just woke up to 3/30! I think that’s pretty good odds! I panic-bought 5 more last night and I’m glad I did, because one of those turned rainbow as well.

0/14 😭 Judging by some other stories here I'm happy I didn't have any more TBT to spend, could have been worse!

0/36- I’m shocked that I didn’t get one, but at least they can be sold back for a decent amount

I bought 20 and didn't even manage a single one 😢 I spent all my TBT on it so I'm happy we can sell them back!

I bought 32 and got none......Thankfully I got some bells back.

Back