• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

So what do you guys do with the 2nd floor museum exhibits?

Demquas

me? gongaga
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
I've been wondering that since I rented the second and third exhibits. CUrrently I'm using the first one for the Mario Bros themed room. The second and third one I'm using for clothes that I don't use that much but could be part of one of my outfits. What about you guys?

I use all four of them as extra storage... but having a closet/locker/drawers and the four exhibit rooms isn't enough to keep all of my things.

Extra storage, right now I have one storing perfect fruit, one for bush starts and one for random extra hybrids I'm getting rid of. The 3rd/4th will probably end up being furniture set storage for when I get my convince store home built and my hotel home.

Storage. Just storage.

Basically

I usually put things like hats, dresses, and complete outfits I really like in there. Unorderable accessories too like the pumpkin or ogre masks since it's almost Halloween! I also have a room filled with balloons and other rare items I might want to use like the silver axes for stumps or flower/birthday items for decorating my house.

I used to design some of the museum rooms into things like a cafe and sauna since other people had some really awesome looking ideas that I liked and wanted to recreate but then I just hoarded too much and needed more storage space...

Yeah basically I just use it as an extra storage room. I have all four exhibits full of cr*p lol

I just use them for storage. Thinks like furniture that I like, but doesn't have a place in my house, furniture sets I'm refurbishing, and rare fish/bugs for villager favors.

i have one as an arcade, one as a space exhibit, one to house my astro set and i havnt rented the 4th.

I used to store a bunch of dlc and Gracie clothes in them. Now I make rooms. One of my favorites is a bunny themed nursury.

Two of them are for storage. One of the others has an exhibit of fossil models (still a WIP), the other has the outfits that passed Gracie's fashion check.

Mine is a little medical school. I have a library, classroom, lab and clinic.

I am getting more and more into doing stuff with them actually...

My first one is in honor of my first Gamecube Town I named Toadtown... the original 5 villagers' pictures are in there and its modeled after Piper's house who was the only one of the original five who didn't come back in later games :(

My second exhibit is an observatory... but its a work in progress

idk what to do with the rest of them... I will do them as I get inspired

I use it as storage for items that I'll literally never use but I don't want to sell or get rid of lol

Just storage because I'm a terrible hoarder that can't get rid of things. I have the full mermaid set ready to sell. When will I ever make a thread selling it? I won't, because I'm terrible.

1st is a game room, 2nd is hybrid pairs, 3rd DLC, non orderables, hard to find items and the 4th is trophies and non orderables.

I decided to use it for all the furniture that I like but doesn't fit in my house. I have filled two rooms with clocks as I want to own all the clocks in the game. I put a moon in one room because the moon is awesome. And I filled one room full of wheat fields because I love running through it and watching how the wheat waves and rustles. But I also use the moon room as storage for shirts I'm going to send villagers the next time they decided to wear an appalling shirt.

Back