• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So this is now a thing!

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Hybrid Rose
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
As yall may have noticed, I took my signature picture with my ACNL town info out of my signature. It's kind of irrelevant atm, since I'm on a New Leaf hiatus anyways. But don't worry, I replaced it with something even better...

vRLx9x0.jpg

MARIO CHAIN CHOMP BOIIZZZ!!!​

As you may have read in my last blog entry, my favorite SM enemy is the Chain Chomp. I personally just think they're really cute and funny creatures. They're always fun to be around in the games they appear in. ^.^

Well when I watched the second Super Mario Odyssey trailer the other day, I was immediately hyped: not only does my favorite enemy make an appearance in the game, but Mario can become one with his "capturing" ability!! Now tell me that ain't a sweet deal right there! :rolleyes:

I was already super excited about SMO, but after watching it's E3 trailer, I can't wait for it to be released!! 134 more days!!!! I know I've started a countdown, just can't contain the hype lol

Back