• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Super Mario Wonder

Do you think Yoshi will speak full sentences for the first time ever in English?

Here's what I think. The intro cutscene will have Yoshi's reused voice clips. Then In the Map cutscenes, Yoshi speaks fluent English. When you select Yoshi it will reused old voice clips.

To clear up any confusion about my price post in this thread, I'm an American, and i saw the listing via Google Images, so I don't know the U.S. price yet, but I think it'll be at least 60 USD, as that's the norm for Switch games here.

I haven't checked the prices where I live but those numbers are to be expected from Nintendo unfortunately, especially with something as big as a new main Mario entry...

I finally watched the Direct, and I definitely liked a lot of what was shown! I'm more interested in Wonder now than I was during the announcement trailer and feel like it'll be really fun to play through. I feel like it'll at least be on par with SMW if it can live up to the hype.

also, anyone see that mario oled model? 👀 i've been debating on if getting an oled switch is worth it, this late in the game, but my launch year switch is crying lol
I did! While I won't pick it up, I can't help but admit that red really appeals to me, lol.

I did! While I won't pick it up, I can't help but admit that red really appeals to me, lol.

lol the red! it seems so on brand for you! 😆 i kinda wish it had more detailing or decals to be honest. the coins are such a nice touch but it's a shame it's tucked away behind on the back of the dock

To clear up any confusion about my price post in this thread, I'm an American, and i saw the listing via Google Images, so I don't know the U.S. price yet, but I think it'll be at least 60 USD, as that's the norm for Switch games here.
The game is already available for pre-order on Amazon. $59.99 in the US, $79.96 in Canada, £49.99 in the UK. Standard pricing all around. More or less.

Just watched the direct via the News app on the switch, and I really like the innovative approach for online Nintendo's going for this time. The mystery standee mechanic is literally just a gacha feature in disguise, so that'll be fine, i'm sure.

An adorable new promo just dropped!
What a lovely gentleman Bowser is, I think he's saying something to her like "you look good/strong!".
Also reminder to anyone to be careful with spoilers! Some stores have demos of the game avaliable right now and people have started to post videos about it, in case anyone wants to get the full blind experience be on the lookout for those!

Back