• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Mafia Party: Sign-Ups

I've been MIA, but I miss the games here. I would like to join. :) /IN

Maybe this is the pre-game

who wants to make an alliance
we will blindly trust each other no matter what
until night 4
then we may duel

Yeah I dunno if we're going to get 20 any time soon. At least not without advertising it a little. Wouldn't surprise me if a ton of forum users just never bothered clicking on The Cellar.

This sounds like a huge scumslip pre-game. 😔

Vote: kikotoot
but... how can you possibly have faith in kikotoot's guilt?? odds are you're pre-voting out an innocent townie, which is pretty sus

Vote: ~Kilza~

I think I'm going to withdraw since I'm nearing the end of my two week vacation and don't think I'll have the free time to commit to a mafia game.

the nerves were just too much from some people it looks like smh

We're alive. I need to do the math before we can confirm a minimum player count but I've had an unexpectedly hectic week.

I might /out too. I'm gonna be moving soon and don't know how much free time I'll have. Ping me when we're about to start and I'll see if I can commit to a game.

this signup thread has been up for little over a month now with no real update in the past few weeks. it’s unfortunate that the thread was kept stagnant, because it seems interested has died down and people are dropping as a consequence. i know there’s no written rule on this, but for future courtesy, i think hosts who end up not being able to start the game promptly should put their game on hold to allow other interested members to host for the time being. from what i saw, there were other players who postponed their own signups to allow this game to take place. i completely understand if the OPs got unexpectedly busy, it happens, but i hope in the future we do not allow signups to stagnant for so long.

Back