• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

SN's Single Free Tournament

dragonflamez said:
I don't fight Legendary users.

End of discussion.
*high fives*

This is one of the reasons why I'm gonna get slaughtered in Wednesday's tournament. >.<

The weak ones

;)

Still...why don't you people sign up? This is pitiful...it's just a tournament. I'm not going to use that many legendaries, not a whole team of them. Maybe 1 or 2

Super_Naruto said:
The weak ones

;)

Still...why don't you people sign up? This is pitiful...it's just a tournament. I'm not going to use that many legendaries, not a whole team of them. Maybe 1 or 2
Dude, I look at the team on your card and I feel bad for you.

Super_Naruto said:
The weak ones

;)

It appears a certain someone was correct about locking this up.

=D

ACTUALLY

As far as I'm concerned it's against the rules to unlock something a mod locks. And I am a mod in this board...

Yeah, and a certain someone better not lock this again, because that's just overabusing their powers, even if this tournament dies it can stay open. Also, I still have a way of opening it back up (cough pm admin/mod cough)

Back