• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

SN's Single Free Tournament

dragonflamez said:
I don't fight Legendary users.

End of discussion.
*high fives*

This is one of the reasons why I'm gonna get slaughtered in Wednesday's tournament. >.<

The weak ones

;)

Still...why don't you people sign up? This is pitiful...it's just a tournament. I'm not going to use that many legendaries, not a whole team of them. Maybe 1 or 2

Super_Naruto said:
The weak ones

;)

Still...why don't you people sign up? This is pitiful...it's just a tournament. I'm not going to use that many legendaries, not a whole team of them. Maybe 1 or 2
Dude, I look at the team on your card and I feel bad for you.

Super_Naruto said:
The weak ones

;)

It appears a certain someone was correct about locking this up.

=D

ACTUALLY

As far as I'm concerned it's against the rules to unlock something a mod locks. And I am a mod in this board...

Yeah, and a certain someone better not lock this again, because that's just overabusing their powers, even if this tournament dies it can stay open. Also, I still have a way of opening it back up (cough pm admin/mod cough)

Back