• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Snowpeople head size?

joshw2011

Bells
I managed to make 3 snowmen, 1 snowmam, 1 snowboy, and 1 snowtyke perfectly so far. All of them (except maybe 1) on my first try. I've tried nearly 10 times today to make a snowboy perfectly. I can't seem to get the head size right. Is it supposed to be the same size, 3/4 of the body, etc. ? I'm super frustrated. I even found these pictures (http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39261094591/the-above-images-show-you-the-correct-dimensions) for snowpeople sizes online and STILL can't get it. :mad:

Save and Continue before putting them together. If you fail, quit without saving and try again.

Yeah, I've been saving right before every time. Thank god you can tell Resetti your batteries died haha. Just takes a while to find the snowballs every time you load.

But it sounds like I'm making the head a little bit too small. I will try again. :)

Got it finally! I even managed to take a picture of the body and head before putting it together. Now I can use it for future reference. :)

I managed to make 3 snowmen, 1 snowmam, 1 snowboy, and 1 snowtyke perfectly so far. All of them (except maybe 1) on my first try. I've tried nearly 10 times today to make a snowboy perfectly. I can't seem to get the head size right. Is it supposed to be the same size, 3/4 of the body, etc. ? I'm super frustrated. I even found these pictures (http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/39261094591/the-above-images-show-you-the-correct-dimensions) for snowpeople sizes online and STILL can't get it. :mad:

Totally off topic but the villager stuck in the pitfall avatar you have going is SO awesome. :)

I've been wearing the same shirt with a design on it when making them. Something as a reference point. I make note of where snowball comes up to then make it the same each time. There's bound to be a better way though. Snowboy is a real pain.

what i do for snowboy is.. make the absolute largest snowball i can (that would be the man size lol >.>) and then roll it just barely on dirt to make a bit smaller. and for the top, just make it a bit smaller. for snowmam the bottom part should be level to your chin when you stand next to it. and the head, like the rest, just a bit smaller. good luck!!

Back