• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #5!! • [AkatsukiYoshi wins!]

oh man. you all are nearing the end, huh?
i'm excited to see the finals.

Looks like me and AkatsukiYoshi shall be fighting to see who enters Finals or who's Smash journey ends here. ;P Exciting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S Just curious, what's the difference between Winners Finals and Grand Finals?

Last edited:
Looks like me and AkatsukiYoshi shall be fighting to see who enters Finals or who's Smash journey ends here. ;P Exciting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S Just curious, what's the difference between Winners Finals and Grand Finals?

Every match for me had the potential to end my Smash journey so I am not afraid. :p Let's have a fun match worthy of being the top 3 players. :)

Grand Finals is played only if the Winner of the Loser's Bracket beats the Winner of the Main Bracket during Winner's Finals. If that happens, then another match needs to played c:

Reminder to the ones competing in the Loser's Bracket Semifinals that it is best of 5!

I won my match against RedSonic with a score of 3-1. It was a really good set. GGs Redsonic :)

Oh dang, I didn't think you two would get your match done so quickly! I stole the WiiU and brought it to my grandparent's house, but unfortunately I don't have the capture card D:...we could have held the stream for Final's this weekend OnO;;

Do you think you two (S-A-M and AkatsukiYoshi) can wait on playing your Final's match until next Friday, maybe? We can do a stream test on Monday or Tuesday instead c:

Oh dang, I didn't think you two would get your match done so quickly! I stole the WiiU and brought it to my grandparent's house, but unfortunately I don't have the capture card D:...we could have held the stream for Final's this weekend OnO;;

Do you think you two (S-A-M and AkatsukiYoshi) can wait on playing your Final's match until next Friday, maybe? We can do a stream test on Monday or Tuesday instead c:

I'm very prompt when it comes to playing my matches. :p Redsonic told me he wouldn't have been able to play on the weekend, so we just finished our match today. As for the final match, I can wait until Friday to play the match. How does the stream test work exactly?

I'm very prompt when it comes to playing my matches. :p Redsonic told me he wouldn't have been able to play on the weekend, so we just finished our match today. As for the final match, I can wait until Friday to play the match. How does the stream test work exactly?

The test would involve both of you playing a few randoms battles while I stream it. I'd make a room, sudden death myself, and then you two would begin. During the randoms battles, I'll be monitoring the stream quality, while you two would be reporting to me if it was laggy or not. If its too laggy for you two to play, or if the stream ends up being kinda blegh, then we'll throw the idea and you two can just play your match without us twitch streaming it. If everything goes okay, we'll schedule a time on Friday for you two to battle, and I'll be ready to stream it for TBT to see!

Let us know as soon as you can when this live stream fight will be held!
Heck it may be the 2 people the knocked me out the tournament. But after fighting both of them, they are so close in skill that I know this will be good. I'm excited to see AkatsukiYoshi and S-A-M fight >:p

Sorry was away at a family vacation and just got back. He can stream test tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. I was just finishing a match for the 6th Smash tournament. My NNID is AkatsukiYoshi1

Hi everyone!

Yesterday's stream test was successful, therefore we will be streaming the Winner's Final and potentially the Grand Final!

The match will be held at 10:00pm CDT on Friday, May 1st.

? Link to the stream - http://twitch.tv/temarichi
? It will be streamed through twitch.tv
? If you are watching it on a mobile device, I highly recommend downloading the Twitch app.
? Please join the conversation! There is a chatbox next to the stream :3​

This is my first time streaming a video game (I've streamed things such as art many times before), so hopefully things go well! I'll try to persuade my brother to let me use his computer instead of my laptop since his computer is plugged directly into the router uwu;; The stream test was done on my laptop, so it'll be fine if he doesn't let me lol

Also a reminder that I'm still accepting donations for the prize pot~

I hope to see you there!

Hi everyone!

Yesterday's stream test was successful, therefore we will be streaming the Winner's Final and potentially the Grand Final!

The match will be held at 10:00pm CDT on Friday, May 1st.

• Link to the stream - http://twitch.tv/temarichi
• It will be streamed through twitch.tv
• If you are watching it on a mobile device, I highly recommend downloading the Twitch app.
• Please join the conversation! There is a chatbox next to the stream :3​

This is my first time streaming a video game (I've streamed things such as art many times before), so hopefully things go well! I'll try to persuade my brother to let me use his computer instead of my laptop since his computer is plugged directly into the router uwu;; The stream test was done on my laptop, so it'll be fine if he doesn't let me lol

Also a reminder that I'm still accepting donations for the prize pot~

I hope to see you there!

This is a perfect time for me, will definitively be there to watch.
But my Twitch account is still wonky, so I won't be in the chat.

Yeah~ I'm currently getting things set up~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello everyone!

The stream is now on! I hope you can make it!

LINK - http://www.twitch.tv/temarichi

Back