Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #5!! • [AkatsukiYoshi wins!]

I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to play at 11PM. That's when Jarrad and I had our game.

Some people have exams coming up and/or are too young to stay up till 11 :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I'm about to lose.. I'm against Jav.. wish me luck!

I felt that 11 was okay for people in Jarrad's time zone, but if it isn't then there's a problem. Us staying up late WOULDNT really help because 11-2 for us is 5-8am for them. I'd agree that 2am is kinda ridiculous, so 5pm us/11pm them is probably the best time besides weekends.

Beat MDL 2-0 in some close laggy ones
now it's off to face Zig!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zig beat me 2-0 in some good games with his Yoshi!
span.jpg

Jarrad I've graduated already, so school is no problem.
I stay up till 6 am or later most of the time or I don't sleep, so time shouldn't be a problem. I've been available these past 3 or 4 full days till 6 am my time, but you haven't.:/
& now Im goin on a trip with my pals and I might not be home until late tomorrow or one day after our match is due so an extension might be required.(Unsure.)
But I'll be sure to let you guys know. Im not willing to let myself be disqualified either, Ive been waiting so long to fight ya Jarrad ;-;

Last edited:
I don't use Yoshi but I thought I had magic powers because I always beat Yoshi mains in Yoshi dittos here. No more magic, rip, gg! ;)

I don't use Yoshi but I thought I had magic powers because I always beat Yoshi mains in Yoshi dittos here. No more magic, rip, gg! ;)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have magic powers that prevent me from losing in Yoshi dittos. :p GGs :)

I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to play at 11PM. That's when Jarrad and I had our game.

It's unreasonable when you have to be up in under 4 hours the following day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jarrad I've graduated already, so school is no problem.
I stay up till 6 am or later most of the time or I don't sleep, so time shouldn't be a problem. I've been available these past 3 or 4 full days till 6 am my time, but you haven't.:/
& now Im goin on a trip with my pals and I might not be home until late tomorrow or one day after our match is due so an extension might be required.(Unsure.)
But I'll be sure to let you guys know. Im not willing to let myself be disqualified either, Ive been waiting so long to fight ya Jarrad ;-;

I've messaged you asking for a time so that we can actually plan a match instead of waiting for each other to come online
Give me a time, buddy!

Jarrad I never got a message of you trying to set up a time with me! Only messages I have from you are VM's and those are just us missing each other lol. I'll shoot ya a PM so we can discuss a time to do our match and what times you'll be avaialble.

Jarrad I never got a message of you trying to set up a time with me! Only messages I have from you are VM's and those are just us missing each other lol. I'll shoot ya a PM so we can discuss a time to do our match and what times you'll be avaialble.

Oh, I could have sworn I left a VM asking you when you want to battle!

I'm on now so leggo

Well now that you finally can fight, I'm not home ._. I'm outta town and should be back later today or tomorrow. I'll talk with you through PM about when we can get this fight done.

I would like to play more matches, but I currently don't have a Round 5 opponent yet. I guess I'm going to be waiting a while.

Hey I've been on 20 minutes after you said that!
You told me we'd do the match late tonight and that youd stay up late for it, but guess you went to sleep oh man
Sucks our 5 hour difference and your early sleep time dont mix well :x

Last edited:
Just wondering. Now that Mewtwo is out, Is he allowed in this tournament? I'm asking cause some people might not have him because the actual release date for everybody is the 28th of April. I just wanted to know this before I might pick him and then someone tells me I cheated or something.

Back