• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spooky Showdown

I'm rooting for Muffy, but Stitches would be my second choice 🐑

kinda can't believe I that's-so-raven-it's-the-future-I-can-see'd this event but also not really surprised. stitches and muffy have always been super popular! pietro gave stitches a good run for his money tho... next time, pietro!

it might be nice to get a stitches W just because we have so many sheep-themed collectibles and decidedly fewer bear-themed ones.

that being said I do love muffy's gothic look and think she'd be such a great halloween lineup add!

Muffy vs Stitches. This one is hard. If Stitches wins then I'll get two more eggies or a friendly ghost and get a full row of Stitches. If Muffy wins I think I will get a black sheep plush to go with a few Muffys. Basically there is no winner or loser for me...well except Pietro. Pietro and Haunted Carnival go together like peanut butter and chocolate. I am sad that he lost 😩

Im all the way for muffy, i cant wair for the next villager collective 🤩

Btw: i dont really understand it, how do we actually vote ?

Back