• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spooky Showdown

LaBelleFleur

🌼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Rotating Fool's Egg
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Sideshow-Monster-Symbol.png

Spooky Showdown

As you approach the tattered tent, the first thing you notice is the noise - a cacaphony of gnashing teeth, deep growls and pitiful whines. You cautiously enter the tent where you find yourself before sixteen caged animals who turn towards you as you draw near, eyes locking onto you one by one.

The carny approaches, arms outstreched and a smile on his face. "Hello, welcome! We've brought only the most frightening of villagers for your viewing pleasure. Quite a collection, hm? Please let me know which is your favourite, yes yes!"

🤡 How to Participate
The sixteen villagers below have been randomly paired up. Every 3-4 days, you will vote for which villager of the pair is your pick to win! The winning villager will move onto the next round of the bracket.

The last villager standing will become our next character collectible!

🤡 The Creepy Contenders
Cherry.png

Cherry​
Cobb.png

Cobb​
Cube.png

Cube​
Gruff.png

Gruff​
Knox.png

Knox​
Mathilda.png

Mathilda​
Muffy.png

Muffy​
Petri.png

Petri​
Pietro.png

Pietro​
Raddle.png

Raddle​
Rasher.png

Rasher​
Rodeo.png

Rodeo
Roscoe.png

Roscoe​
Spike.png

Spike​
Stinky.png

Stinky​
Stitches.png

Stitches​

🤡 Timeline
  • Round 1: October 13th - 17th
  • Round 2: October 18th - 22nd
  • Round 3: October 23rd - 27th
  • Round 4: October 28th - 31st
All rounds open & close at 11:59 p.m. EDT.

Freya_small.png

Out of this group I'm feeling it's gonna be Pietro or Stitches, but we shall see

gonna root for muffy til the very end, we need more black collectibles 🖤 give my goth girl a chance!!!

i’m thinking it’s gonna be between stitches, pietro and muffy in the finals, but i’m not sure who be the fourth contender to make it even pairs…. maybe rodeo 👀 also justice for kiki my love, she would have been perfect for this! what’s more on halloween theme than a cute black cat? 🐈‍⬛💖

I'd LOVE a Raddle/Petri collectible, but It's most likely Pietro, I mean he IS the definition of Haunted Carnival!

i’m thinking it’s gonna be between stitches, pietro and muffy in the finals, but i’m not sure who be the fourth contender to make it even pairs…. maybe rodeo 👀 also justice for kiki my love, she would have been perfect for this! what’s more on halloween theme than a cute black cat? 🐈‍⬛💖
I second this! Kiki will be the winner in my heart. I would have loved to see her here!

Now I’m imagining the sheep plush x Muffy 🥺 it would look so cute! The new sheep plush comes close to it though.

I second this! Kiki will be the winner in my heart. I would have loved to see her here!

Now I’m imagining the sheep plush x Muffy 🥺 it would look so cute! The new sheep plush comes close to it though.

i’m picturing what the collectibles would look like and she would have been so perfect and cute 😭 maybe next year 🤞

muffy|x|carniwheel|x|black sheep
an frag|ghost|skull wand|ghost kitty|white/isc/galax frag

just blindly spitballing ideas here

x is ofc carnival collectibles of choice

also justice for kiki my love, she would have been perfect for this! what’s more on halloween theme than a cute black cat? 🐈‍⬛💖
To be completely honest, I 100% thought she was already a collectible until you said this. I even checked beforehand! Sorry Kiki. 🐈‍⬛

To be completely honest, I 100% thought she was already a collectible until you said this. I even checked beforehand! Sorry Kiki. 🐈‍⬛

i always thought she’d make a pretty cute villager collectible. maybe there’s always next year or next friday the thirteenth 🫶🐈‍⬛

Back