• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

Have a random MSPaint doodle of Banjo because I couldn't think of anything else to draw today. 😂
(also trying to draw various body shapes and practicing drawing game mascots just because.)

banjo.png

Last edited:
1711463766296.png

My friend didn't see the appeal of character portraits-- so I grabbed one of her D&D chars and sketched out something with the backstory that I was a struggling artist needing subjects for my portfolio so I could join the local artists' guild. I am not sure I have her convinced, but at least I got in some more practice!

been struggling to keep up w drawing lately because irl stuff haha, but I do have something that I can share ☺️

I have, in fact, been working on this drawing but it's taking me 234923 years lol 🙇‍♂️ I promise I will get it done sometime during my lifespan. I don't think I've ever actually drawn Bob so like, I'm actually really happy I decided to do this! 🥰
bob-hypothetical-shading.png

was gonna post another doodle in here but I kinda want to put it in my art thread instead hehehe

I hope these aren’t excessively light lol I sketched a bit of Kim, I kind of want to develop them, and I do want to see them with proper more visible lineart but I also don’t feel like inking :Y

1609DC42-70AD-412D-A5F3-89697C545021.jpeg

Literally drew 2nd in 30 seconds so its more offmodel! More so map out where some blending would go
D3D9EE1C-7AF6-4E80-9278-88DA33FFB620.jpeg

Edit: better
B89ECE28-78BF-45F9-A29D-3E0351EB1EA0.jpeg

754A712A-D3B9-4613-A0CB-23FC178BC8F0.jpeg

Last edited:
On April Fool's Day I commissioned @Yanrima~ (sorry if the ping irritated you but I think it would be great if you saw this!) to draw Kirby with the Pokemon character Kieran’s messy ponytail. Eventually I got inspired to flesh out this new (but fake) copy ability, which I have dubbed “Kierby”. So this is Kierby and his powers…
IMG_0610.jpeg

Extra notes:
  • "Kieran's team" refers to the roster used by Kieran during The Indigo Disk.
  • Kirby can initially be controlled under the "Kierby" ability. Upon pressing the attack button, Kierby will release a random Pokémon that will be controlled by the player for as long as the copy ability lasts.
  • Kierby will follow the Pokémon as it's moving.
  • Pokémon can be switched at any time.
And here’s a bonus description I made up for Kierby. Warning, if you haven’t beat The Indigo Disk yet, this may contain some spoiler-ish things so I’ve hidden it just in case.
Students and staff at Blueberry Academy are investigating the mysterious disappearance of the newly-elected BB League champion. Kierby, donning the champion’s signature hairstyle, may be culpable; despite being a pink puffball, he is almost as strong and intimidating as his counterpart!

Based on a true dilemma...
IMG_0615.jpeg

You can talk to me all you want about glasses not harming your vision, but it will take forever for me to finally be convinced. Attacking my mom won't work either, plus it's disrespectful.

These are some things I drew on my chemistry notebook...
IMG_0657.jpeg

This first one was from when we learned about metric units; they use it a lot in science.

IMG_0658.jpeg

We were required to watch a video about safety in chemistry. In the video this guy makes a compound called "fuming nitric acid" that can burn lab gloves but not vinyl gloves.
IMG_0659.jpeg

We also learned about gas stoves and their impact on the environment. When you run them they release these pollutant chemicals, among them nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide. Exposure to these pollutant chemicals can cause asthma, heart problems, and cancer.
IMG_0660.jpeg

I'll have to explain why he's calling Mars "Rusty Dusty". We read an article about the possibility of life in Mars and the article talked about how Mars is full of iron dust and rust-colored rocks that give the planet its color. It joked that it could be nicknamed "Dusty Rusty", which kind of irked me TBH, so I decided to make fun of that through the comic. The words were switched around in the comic because my memory was hazy.

Back