• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

Untitled_Artwork.jpeg

humanized dotcom (from zoog disney) before and after the reboot c: original dotcom can’t wait to be older and more stylish, though she is just as adorable in her own way!

still haven’t gotten around to making a museum thread… ó3ò

Here's three random panels from a comic series I made years ago. I've been thinking of making these again, since it's been a while and my handwriting has certainly improved. They're drawn in pen in one go because I rather redo the whole panel than bother with pencil and erasers. 📝🥱
randomcomicpanels.jpg

(WIP) I apologize for the lack of art posts this time as I'm trying to currently recover from the cough and colds. So here's a sneak peek on one of my recent art, I'm finalizing this after for sure! ☺️
View attachment 530214
An update post on the WIP.

Still need to fill in the few areas of the art with colored areas, add background and finishing touches though. The finished art will be coming soon on my gallery thread.
wipart2.png

I finally got him a proper reference made so to commemorate, I drew a little toyhou.se profile icon for my moon rabbit OC, Yue 🌕🐇

dgs6mct-8728a916-016a-4dea-884b-751c1febfb4c.png

He is drawn in the same chibi profile icon style as the rest of my characters!
Like so:

dgs6mcz-3e0dec4e-1e93-403a-8faa-71742a03ecb1.png

dgs6md4-7dfc7b0b-aa20-4328-9584-6648fb3f50df.png

warmed up with a sketch of nahida (manifesting her coming home)
IMG_0461.png
Oh wow, I like the way you made the light glow here. 🔦💡 The sparkles ✨ in the eyes look cool too; was that your own artistic touch or is it supposed to be that way? Looks cute either way. 😁 I think this was what I looked like when I first had Mountain Dew Baja Blast. Except... without the dress and long hair, but yeah, same sparkly eyes and green glowing and all. 😂

Oh wow, I like the way you made the light glow here. 🔦💡 The sparkles ✨ in the eyes look cool too; was that your own artistic touch or is it supposed to be that way? Looks cute either way. 😁 I think this was what I looked like when I first had Mountain Dew Baja Blast. Except... without the dress and long hair, but yeah, same sparkly eyes and green glowing and all. 😂
Thank you so much!
This is the character the art is based on:
IMG_0475.jpeg

Back