• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

A drawing I made for my friend's birthday (ft. Bob)! It's pretty messy so I'll probably draw it digitally, but I think it's cute.
20240202_104019.jpg

Made a little chibi of my moon bunny OC, Yue!
I haven't drawn using crayon tools in forever so I figured I'd give it another go for funsies lol and because I should really get back into the habit of drawing more 😭

dguezp9-6f64ecdb-38e0-4b63-b1e2-4b996e211fa1.png

(Work in progress) Trying a bit of a perspective in this art, the final version will be in my art gallery thread as usual, enjoy!
View attachment 536337
Another post update: I'm now in the coloring process of the art. I'm trying to even out some of the uneven lines, but it all goes well in the end. All that's left are the crown, the hands, the background, and some finishing touches.
wip3.png

Oh wow another new WIP Here's my drawing of my old Agent 3/ Captain named Raymond or Ray (he finally has a name yay!). He's the oldest of the group, likes to cook or prepare food, and is essentially the 'big bro' of the new Squidbeak Splatoon.
captainwip.png

edit: here's what a complete rough sketch looks like. the hand drawing struggle is real.
captainwip2.png

Last edited:
I saw @/ZeldaCrossing64's post above about drawing Olivia so I randomly decided to ask them what villager I should draw, and they said I should draw Bob! I couldn't get any colouring or shading done, but I did finish the line art and I'm quite happy with it hehehe 💜

bob.png

Back