• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Share your house interiors.

Toasties

˚。 Strawberries 。˚
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
I need inspiration as I've only completed my bedroom in my house, wanna start the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, living room and a private office room but struggling on what furniture to use. So thought I'd make a thread about it. Share away! :D

Don't know what to call this style, but this is my living room! It's gone through a lot of changes 😆
IMG_1198 (1).jpg

here is my jazzy house (sorry for my terrible photography skills 😅)
Screenshot_20200610-193009.jpg

my main room ♡
Screenshot_20200610-193047.jpg

my kitchen
Screenshot_20200610-193125.jpg

back room
Screenshot_20200610-193152.jpg

bathroom
Screenshot_20200610-193221.jpg

downstairs space ocean room?? idk what to call it lol
Screenshot_20200610-193253.jpg

Screenshot_20200610-193328.jpg

and finally my favourite room, my bedroom, which is as messy as my irl room ♡
you may have noticed i'm a huge fan of pink lol

here is my jazzy house (sorry for my terrible photography skills 😅)
View attachment 272515
my main room ♡
View attachment 272516
my kitchen
View attachment 272517
back room
View attachment 272518
bathroom
View attachment 272520
downstairs space ocean room?? idk what to call it lol
View attachment 272521
View attachment 272522
and finally my favourite room, my bedroom, which is as messy as my irl room ♡
you may have noticed i'm a huge fan of pink lol
OmG I looooooove your kitchen and the downstair ocean area! ❤

I've literally only fully decorated one room so far, but here's a couple pictures of it!
The panda was a gift from my boyfriend so I wanted to make sure to display it in my room.

EaLGd5OU0AAy3GP

EaLGd5UUwAARmpS

In sum, lots of mismatched and substitute/placeholder furniture, nothing completely figured out, but I have basic ideas of where I want to go with each room.
Main room is like a living room/kitchen combination with a coffee emphasis. It's not a full kitchen because this is meant more for entertaining. Going for a blend of industrial with a little rustic - no, the log table is not supposed to be part of that lol. Maybe I'll do wooden or wooden-block furniture? Or get the antique stuff back in here? I also like the idea of the slightly-mismatched "I took this fancy room and filled it with stuff I got at a thrift store" aesthetic that I like the imperial set for (but probably won't keep it in blue lol) also I need a different sofa color

EaLI3yBUMAAfcuS

And here's the back wall! Wasn't sure where to place the fish but the poster was completely intentional
EaLKUc3UMAAM8hn

Next, the only room I like in terms of aesthetics. It's a reading room with travel references, and I like the combined antique/imperial look. Not sure if I'll incorporate more rattan stuff in there to match the chair/lamp. Magazine is waiting for an antique table to sit on. Wandering is playing on the record player. I hope to incorporate a few small Gulliver items in here as well.

EaLI3xzUYAUftDu

Back room is essentially a back porch and, well, this isn't the place to talk about its purpose/meaning to me but basically prayer room. Hoping to collect a few more houseplants to put in here. May move the sink and replace the mug. Not sure what to do with the screen. Phonograph plays K.K. Sonata on low volume. Peaceful but a little melancholy.

EaLI3x2UcAAbXY1

The bathroom at the moment. Unsure if I like this aesthetic/layout, hoping to rid myself of one of the baths but not sure which yet. Definitely need to get the rattan stuff in one unified variant lol.

EaLI3x-UwAASJkC

The upstairs is basically my personal studio flat type thing. It's meant to look a little packed/messy. I have Billy's photo and Melba's poster on the back wall. I'm... a fan of citrus fruits, lol. Hoping to replace the wooden-block table with smth else. May not keep the writing desk since I already have the spot on the ground and the loft as workspaces. Vanity maybe?

EaLKUc8UEAMCNbB

Finally, it's my trophy room, crafting/pattern-making room, laundry room and small hostel all in one! Plus a few other random things on the walls. No I don't have a washing machine yet and I can't decide which ironing equipment to keep lol

EaLKUcrUEAE7rVU

EaLKUcuUEAMlM95

Here's my main room/ living room type area, which I gave a pretty earthy color scheme of browns, blues, and greens, and I incorporated a lot of iron items (ironwood furniture and iron furniture, as well as the hanging terrarium which has some iron bar things), and I also used the wooden furniture customized in green to help tie in the greens of the plants and the trees in the wallpaper :D
5_L49BdhEAAWbuLarDm9o7xhVFEYo56qYD2O5BusHUdmTet8nNOciRPz_YhvXCoXUQcNjmBfwuyoBOt5FiZvRt-y4x11QBZ-cNuMjs1uraNcJereFpbngUohsy8ar27n4Gi6Q0wYVDs

mDiNxKf7nqTEbcTdOetb6RRvMTapeauRvLE9zCPPGSyoWfRH5UphzIUaq1U8C53gg8GRFWaj3qTXAoQLc03_Vf-cLe1z8ig5tHEhoLc8pHRJr7JdqP1AukT3IrZin8bRC29LByj2pYU

This is a more recent picture with diys cluttering, so excuse that lol, but I wanted to show thievery front because I was super unsure of how to utilize the space as there was enough space to look empty without anything there, but small enough that most furniture doesn't really fit in there- One of my friends suggested that I display a fish and I have really been enjoying how that looks, though I would like to replace the tuna with a blue marlin, but all I had was tuna, and it matches nicely, so it's fine for now C:
KGoFv7qKyD5E2dxfeao8LTPL52NT3vfaro8H-DvVOtnv4pCmkJTUxZ2jT8q1U170uf8hWcfFpcLlYLAcNeU_8snJwP2praZ11PZz6gPr9F4zlz6VSJ0Mjw3fh9GV6-AQ9R1V5PnrRtU

Upstairs Bedroom-For this, I knew I wanted to use the cute set, as I have adored the furniture since I first saw it, but I had a really hard time configuring this room because, again I kept designing the room where there would end up being a huge space in the center or on the side, but eventually I think I figured out how to use the space better. Along with the yellow cute set, I incorporated other various pink and yellow items, such as the wooden furniture, aroma pot, and floral swag customized in pink, the bamboo candle holder customized in the light yellow color, and the cherry furniture customized in the black cherry/ deeper red color, as well as some other items and flowers to tie in the other colors of the room (light/ dark yellows, light/dark pinks, green, white). Also, I plan on changing the flooring, but I'm not sure what to yet :D
kX_8UAlUkN12126GPCa3F8duhj6XZNdZvic60a8fRV38iOsBSKDaW9OBWsCmkmu1pYyi84d1WlQPsgW-NAm8y5r1wvkwY_wWa7684-1hMrjSiiCZo-2rur2XMZKcWPpslYCzb82zR9U
yPNHYBkOxEPLD3j_cmwT4z7erTdpX3NYm-tGTkUGwcf9ICAFxuqNytWMLL4Es4qLIAkFITAyQh2yehwa_EYqeQGOPcFO4RvKDuHT6hl55zkJaNnu2mIDXElyF_7pD1YmLdSkhHe7k8E
KkZEqlLbTwoVUOujr0IKFkpuloZS9yWhHnQGvH6bNJjsBxuex_VGEzPbSdrDHLpdpWs3IpAKIn3ARhZFozVAHMIbV3yWNFWIVSFVKDG_i71ZVVFEqVc6lRfaPGqm3tH6_oAK1uEUkYs
UOA3Kp8xbs85XycqKjgQV0aRDpSE35veXeSh8OWO-rQ_fSQyrEqmhjlD5Ra8fBIY6jQXtcMx9RDrJR5WQwcKL3ALFkGy2b9uJodniznbRkD92iecZ0kmggnC319-Qt1TmkcEPljs9WI

The pictures I don't think do it justice and I think it looks a little better and more vibrant in person, but that's ok :)

Bathroom- my bathroom is a big wip, but the general idea that I think I want is a white/ light/ cream colored bathroom C:
pxojS0eJDhdGBX0O7NE6yoeGG2BhOzrI9dqfshD1bIH34y62pJP0l_v15MlYzcXC1cGbyFxD1Me6g8Bn3u9elaUPcDnIAlOj0si-l3Y50XL44EGzlgbDQbGzILf6YOW_FOOfUnMa8T4

Kitchen- My kitchen I started working on a bit more last night, and this I knew I wanted a reddish/ warm brown theme and I knew I definitely wanted to use this flooring as well as the ironwood items, however I didn't think the teak looked that nice with the colors, so instead of the ironwood table and chair, I incorporated the wooden table and stools customized in the dark wood and the apple cloth, which I absolutely adore. And I'm thinking about using the apple wall with it, but I'm not sure if it'll be too much so well se C: I also incorporated the brown kitchen system and a red microwave and fridge
LM3uaLpXLL-Rt6oBa9xCeKj7JxZ5pVy6rjlXfL7pPMWmWHj0VU6bICRlEyxJzeIDOlGdaR9HC27Iznwif4MoZdzpjo8P4hjZ26-7sKX8E0VrNYdL6CzXs-ORyUkGPIRp8HJChwWhle4

edit: added some better pics of the upstairs room

Last edited:
Back