• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Selling] PokeSuMo Breeding, all 5IV + Custom Nature

alright! i already added you and i'm in the festival plaza, what is your ign?

sure! it won't be for a few days though most likely
IGN Amina, omw!

EDIT: Ahh! Sorry quit accidentally

Last edited:
no problem! i'll request you again in a second, i'm finishing up another trade

Okay! Also, sorry I am new to trading in pkmn, do I put up a pokemon for trade as well or is there a way to do 1 way trades?

Okay! Also, sorry I am new to trading in pkmn, do I put up a pokemon for trade as well or is there a way to do 1 way trades?

yes, you have to put up a pokemon as well. it can be anything, so just give me one you don't want ^^

[edit] or can you rq me?

Last edited:
(If i saw this correctly) Can i have one of the Dittos? IDK what nature, and for a price, i was thinking maybe like 80-90tbt? But if you think its worth more, please tell me :)
Again, hopefully i read it correctly :)

Hi hello!
Could i possibly get an Alolan-Vulpix / Snow Warning / Timid / Beast Ball ?
oh could she be female and could you name her Lilith please? ;v; (if that's okay)

Hi hello!
Could i possibly get an Alolan-Vulpix / Snow Warning / Timid / Beast Ball ?
oh could she be female and could you name her Lilith please? ;v; (if that's okay)

sure! i can actually trade right now if you're free :)

Hello! I was just wondering if you happen to have a Honedge with a 0 Speed IV? I'm willing to pay the standard 20TBT price for it! Nature, gender and other IVs besides the 0 Speed IV does not matter to me.

hi hi again! is your adamant ditto still available? :>
also i was wondering if you had a modest ditto as well (even if it's not written on your thing?)
oh and if you had a destiny knot for sale? o: (i saw you comment on another thread about it)

thank you!

hi hi again! is your adamant ditto still available? :>
also i was wondering if you had a modest ditto as well (even if it's not written on your thing?)
oh and if you had a destiny knot for sale? o: (i saw you comment on another thread about it)

thank you!

i have a modest ditto & destiny knot, but no adamant ditto

I'd like the Mimikyu please. With Adamant nature And if you could name it "Yellough" I'd appreciate it more. Also can you teach it Swords Dance? Don't have the TM yet.
I offer 50 bells in total which is including the customizations.
I'll be on in 2 hours. :D

Last edited:
ooh yes i'd love to buy those!

i'm not sure how much they go for... would 150 btb be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh yes i'd love to buy those!

i'm not sure how much they go for... would 150 btb be okay?

Breedjects:
Male Popplio x1
Alolan timid Vulpix x1

Other:
6iv Ditto since I can't transfer w/ pokebank rip
Destiny knot (needs to be easier to obtain!!)

80 tbt for all?

Back