• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Custom Pride Designs

pottercrossing

🖤Solangelo💛
Bells
Switch
3322-1948-9891
Island
Hogwarts
Spring Sakura
Sakura Easter Egg
Ruby
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Feedback
100% (4) +
Attention all LGBTQ Animal Crossing players, I've made this shop just for you.

One thing I love doing is making custom gifts for people based on their unique interests and personalities, and more recently, I've been getting into making custom pride flags. So far I've only made three, one for my friend Kai (Aroace + non-binary), one for my friend Riley (Demigirl polyamorous lesbian), and one for me (Gold star non-binary asexual lesbian). But I put tons of thought into the design, meaning, and representation of each one (Riley's took me about 3-4 weeks, but we don't talk about that). However, it wasn't until last night, when I was recreating the design for my flag in Animal Crossing that I had the idea to do what I've been doing, but for all of you.

So here's how this shop works. To purchase a custom piece, use this order format:

TBT user:
In-game user:
Design type: (Do you want it as just a plain old square pattern, a specific clothing item, a handheld flag, an umbrella, or a fan?)
Sexuality(ies) you want represented:
Gender identity(ies) you want represented:
Payment: (What are you paying in and how much are you paying. I'll accept items and materials as well, I'm not picky)

TBT user: pottercrossing
In-game user: Orangey
Design type: Handheld flag
Sexualities: Lesbian, asexual
Gender identity: Non-binary
Payment: 50k IGB

Please try to limit the sexualities and gender identities to two each, I only have so many pixels to work with. I can do almost any combination of sexualities and gender identities you wish. If it's listed on this website, I can work with it.

Once the design is done, I will give you a rundown of what the colours and design represent, send you the design code, and we'll be good to go. If you requested a clothing item and you want it to be yours and only yours, I can fly over and put it in your shop, but otherwise, I will be posting it for anyone to use.

Yes, I will be making a design gallery once I've completed a few more designs, and also once I've learned how to get photos from my switch onto my Chromebook (If someone can teach me how to do that, it would be very much appreciated).

Last edited:
Attention all LGBTQ Animal Crossing players, I've made this shop just for you.

One thing I love doing is making custom gifts for people based on their unique interests and personalities, and more recently, I've been getting into making custom pride flags. So far I've only made three, one for my friend Kai (Aroace + non-binary), one for my friend Riley (Demigirl polyamorous lesbian), and one for me (Gold star non-binary asexual lesbian). But I put tons of thought into the design, meaning, and representation of each one (Riley's took me about 3-4 weeks, but we don't talk about that). However, it wasn't until last night, when I was recreating the design for my flag in Animal Crossing that I had the idea to do what I've been doing, but for all of you.

So here's how this shop works. To purchase a custom piece, use this order format:

TBT user:
In-game user:
Design type: (Do you want it as just a plain old square pattern, a specific clothing item, a handheld flag, an umbrella, or a fan?)
Sexuality(ies) you want represented:
Gender identity(ies) you want represented:
Payment: (What are you paying in and how much are you paying. I'll accept items and materials as well, I'm not picky)

TBT user: pottercrossing
In-game user: Orangey
Design type: Handheld flag
Sexualities: Lesbian, asexual
Gender identity: Non-binary
Payment: 50k IGB

Please try to limit the sexualities and gender identities to two each, I only have so many pixels to work with. I can do almost any combination of sexualities and gender identities you wish. If it's listed on this website, I can work with it.

Once the design is done, I will give you a rundown of what the colours and design represent, send you the design code, and we'll be good to go. If you requested a clothing item and you want it to be yours and only yours, I can fly over and put it in your shop, but otherwise, I will be posting it for anyone to use.

Yes, I will be making a design gallery once I've completed a few more designs, and also once I've learned how to get photos from my switch onto my Chromebook (If someone can teach me how to do that, it would be very much appreciated).
Do you have prices? Also do you need a bit of backstory for each design? Cause Id love to have a flag for my island that represents my same sex relationships there?

Back