Are you on the second half?

• Yes, and I just started

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Nope, still wrangling yellow elfs

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Haven’t started the event

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, I finished the yellows as well! I really hope my catch rate with the whites isn't absolute booty, especially since I LOVE that tree.

Same, it's clever of Nintendo to put the best item at the end of the hardest hurdle because it forces you to buy flower food for it, but it sucks for those people who will miss out on something they really like because they can't pay.

Really I just want to focus on the ornaments right now because I want to get all 30 from the garden event. I need about 15 green hats to get the last two, but with the current catch rates and my lack of seeds, this is gonna take a loooong time... Especially since there's only like 5 days left.

Same, it's clever of Nintendo to put the best item at the end of the hardest hurdle because it forces you to buy flower food for it, but it sucks for those people who will miss out on something they really like because they can't pay.

Not really. I'm almost done with the tournament and I haven't touched a bag of flower food in my life. You just need a buddy who you can ping pong hats with, it goes super fast then.

My buddy Sheila and I traded a lot of hats so I’m all done now. Thank goodness for that, now I can focus on my finals without worrying about finishing the event.

It only was in the very first garden event where I was late on being in the garden event.

Every other garden events I always finish it.

I think I’m almost done, is it 45 in total for the white hats? If so I’m 10 away from completing, although with the catch rate it could be two days till I’m done.

The catch rate is better in the last few days or is it just me?

I'm actually struggling with green hats a lot more than I am white hats.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THERE’S MORE?! I thought I was four away from ending this catching hats business D:

Yeah, there's hard tasks. I wouldn't worry about them, though. You only get recolors of the regular furniture.

I’m torn between completing it for the full set, and not bothering because it’s a yellow/gold tree. The red one does look nicer, so idk. Cause I’m gonna keep on going.

Done with the greens, only whites left :eek:

I need ten more of each to complete the normal tasks since I was flooded with greens. Not complaining though!

IZ OVAH BOYZ!

We are free from these evil hats!

I finally got all of the white hats... Now my garden can go back to its neglected state whilst I bask in the glory of my trees

Just harvested my last flowers and sold my leftover seeds. This garden event was a long one. Glad it's over @_@

Back