• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Season's Greetings! Our Christmas 2021 Event Starts This Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be my first TBT event, and I'm really excited to use this as an opportunity to make friends and have fun.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting to see everyone's creative talents! :D
Welcome to tbt, events are exciting especially with Christmas magic 💫🎄💫

If you have to have talent then I am in the wrong place 😂

Welcome to tbt, events are exciting especially with Christmas magic 💫🎄💫

If you have to have talent then I am in the wrong place 😂

For the first time, we will be implementing a system where all players must take a Talent Test™ before being allowed to participate.

(Except not really. Talent is optional. A festive spirit is mandatory. 🌟)

Welcome to tbt, events are exciting especially with Christmas magic

Thank you so much 🥺 Everyone has been so awesome already, I'm getting so hyped for the actual events. 🎄🎁

For the first time, we will be implementing a system where all players must take a Talent Test™ before being allowed to participate.

Coach, please don't bench me before the game even starts 😭
In all seriousness, I believe everyone here has got something up their sleeves (talent-wise. not trick-wise) and I'm excited to see what everyone's going to bring to the table!!

Super excited for this event! I'm also really excited to see the advent calendar will probably be coming back again! Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 12.46.47 PM.png

As expected, the event will actually be starting after our previously announced goal of 4PM EST! Unfortunately, I spent too long putting a Santa hat on my avatar because you all said Cornimer wasn't wintery enough, so that's my personal excuse at least.
Totally valid excuse!

Excitement for the event!! Wooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back